7. Double Date

"It's not going to be awkward, couples do it all the time."

•••

Alex's POV;

I walked into school and towards my locker. Shawn said he had quick errands to do before school so I drove by myself. I walked over to my locker and opened it up to get my books. I closed the locker after grabbing the book I needed to find my boyfriend, Brent standing behind it.

"Hey you!" I smile and he walked towards me till I was in his arms.

"Hey babe, I've missed you." He said before connecting his lips with mine.

We pulled apart and he wrapped his arm around my shoulder as we walked down the hallway.

"So I was thinking we should do something tonight. To make up for the time we've missed." He said as we turned the corner.

I looked up at him and smiled, "Oh I like what I hear, keep talking." I laughed and he shot me his lovely smile.

"Well maybe we could go bowling or something." He suggested.

Bowling didn't sound so bad, I was actually pretty good at it. I then thought about my best friend and how his date went. Then a great idea struck.

"Yeah sounds great! How about we double date? Us and Shawn with his girl." I ask and he had a puzzled face.

"Shawn has a girl?" He asked and I laughed.

"Yes Shawn has a girl, they went on a date on Friday and he was thinking about going out again. What better way than a double date?" I explained and he smiled.

"Okay, anything for you just as long as we take the date back to your place after. Just us." He winked and I rolled my eyes.

"Fine, hey I am going to go meet up with Shawn. See you later?" I asked as I got out of his embrace.

"Yeah." He said a little too eagerly and he took off down the hall.

I rolled my eyes and laughed before heading in the direction of Shawn's locker. I walked over and seen him barley closing his locker. He turned to walk down the opposite way and I took off speed walking. When I got closer I jumped on his back like a koala bear and he went forward a little bit since he wasn't expecting it.

"I didn't realize I drove to the zoo! Do they know they're missing a cute Koala bear?" Shawn joked and I got off his back and walked to his side.

"Hey I've got to tell you something and when you hear it you'll love me!" I say excitedly.

He looked at me and had a wide smile, "More than I already do?" He asked.

I gave him a shove, "Absolutely! Let's go on a double date." I said excitedly.

He had a confused look, "Double date? With who?"

I gave him the confused look now, "Um Me, you, Brent, and Emily."

He looked down and nodded his head, "Yeah no I don't think that's a great idea." He sighed looking back over at me.