“Err, yeah. You just told him about sex life and I’m surprised he’s not phoned Micky and Ella yet, boasting to them about it”

“Uh, about that…” Dan interjected.

“What?” I questioned groaning.

“I…Uh…Texted them. They know too” He spoke, faltering.

“Great” I spoke sarcastically.

“Babe, it’s not that bad. I mean, we all guess you were aroused most of the time, especially when you looked like a flustered kitten who had just been rubbed up against by a little pussycat” Greg spoke.

“Greg, that makes it sound ten times worse. It really does. I swear, how did I get a sex maniac as a boyfriend? Especially one who thinks I look like a kitten on heat”

“Honestly, they weren’t my words” He stammered.

“Then whose were they?”

“Ella’s” Dan rushed out. Definitely had something to do with them. Definitely.

“You know, whenever any of you two lie, you become like a pair of birds. Chirping away at nothing. So tell me the truth, who said it?”

“Uh, I did” Dan finally admitted.

“Ew, why?” I questioned.

“Because you looked like one. It’s nothing personal but you truly did”

“And how do you know what a kitten on heat looks like?” I questioned.

“I don’t,” He admitted defeated.

“So you just said I was, even though you don’t have a freaking clue?”

“Err, yeah,” Dan said, scratching his head. I think I’ve confused him more than anything has. Although, he does deserve it, after calling me a kitten on heat.

    We all sat and spoke about next to nothing, just joking about everything in general. Then, Greg and I realise what we actually came over to do. Pack up his room. His room hadn’t been slept in for a week now, so it was pretty musky and dirty. Except, he didn’t care. It was all just being shoved in boxes anyhow. Well, I made sure to fold them all first. His clothes I mean. Not his valuables. He’d likely kill me if I broke them, not that I’d blame him.

   Katie and Dan helped as well; they were bored of sitting around. I couldn’t blame them though, Dan has done nothing but sulk over his recent break up and Katie’s been doing nothing but work. I know she’s had to, especially because she’s moving just now. Well, we’re attempting to move, but with Ella redecorating the house, I think we’re gonna be pushed back a couple of weeks. I don’t know. No one knows. I wish we did though, and then we’d get an idea as to when things will be normal. Not that it’s not normal just now, it is but we’re in the midst of sleeping around boxes and it does make it easier for burglars to steal the stuff.

“We’re home,” Ella shouted.

“Greg’s room” Katie shouted back.

“And what are you all doing in there?” She asked.

“Packing” Dan simply responded.

“Oh, well, at least you’ll all be on hand to help us pack then too” Ella joked.  Greg just rolled his eyes at her and continued on working. “Am I missing something here?” Ella then continued to ask.

“No…” I said, trailing off.

“Have you and Greg had sex?” She questioned.

“You knew, Dan told you. We know,” I stated simply.