Extra: The Interview

Stefan: So today, we are here in New York talking to one of the greatest authors of all time... Mr Jeremy Gilbert! So first of all, congratulations Jeremy for your first romantic novel called Last Whisper.

Jeremy: Thank you.

Stefan: So let's talk more about this novel. So since it just released yesterday, we haven't gotten the change to read it. So would you please like to sum up the story?

Jeremy: Gladly! So this book is about two love birds called Nina and Paul. Nina is a freshman in college where Paul has been studying for a while. Their rooms change and they accidentally get put in the same dorm. They soon become really close friends. Then Paul learns that Nina has a crush on his best friend Ian but she's having trouble so he helps her out. Along the way he learns that he actually loved her but he let her go. So you have to read the book to find out what happens to their relationship.

Stefan: That sounds amazing! What inspired you to write the plot?

Jeremy: Well in high school, my older sister was in a relationship with this amazing guy. I mean she dated others before him but they didn't really care about her. All they cared about was sex and their reputation because it was apparently cool to date the hottest girl in school. But this guy just swept her off her feet. They were just like nachos and cheese, perfect! Everyone loved them. Soon enough reality set in. They were going off to college so they got into a fight and parted ways. So now my sister lives here with her ass of a boyfriend while her ex waits for her to comeback and if your watching this, thank you for pushing me to come to New York, you are the reason I am here.

Stefan: Well that was really sweet. So last question for today, who would you like to dedicate this book to?

Jeremy: I'd like to dedicate this book to my sister, Elena Gilbert and her high school boyfriend, Stefan Salvatore.

Stefan: Well thank you for watching guys and congratulations on your book! You guys can collect your copy of Last Whisper in your local book store because it is finally selling world wide!

---------------------------------------
A/N: Hey guys! Sorry I haven't been updating a lot recently. It has been because I've been preparing for Eid. Anyways, since that is finally over I'll be updating move often but it is the holiday so it will be on and off. Anyways... BYE FELICIAS!!!
~Mel