Gym Romance

Stefan's POV
I'm so happy that she's finally mine. We've been holding hands and never leaving each other's sight since we have made ourselves an official couple.

"Hey babe." Elena says as I lay on her lap and we spend our free period together on the grass.

"What's wrong?" I ask her.

"We have gym next so as much as I'd love to stay here, we have to go get changed." Elena says.

"Nooo." I whine.

"Come on." She says as she kissed me, compelling me to get up.

We look at each other for the last time before we walk into the locker rooms.

"Ughh! This is going to be the first time I'm letting go of your hand in the whole day." I whined again.

"Ahaha. Stefan, we still meet each other during gym class. Suck it up, be a man." She says as she walks into the girls locker room. As I walk into the boys locker room, Tyler stands in the center of the area with a towel wrapped around his junk.

"Everyone, can we clap for the only person that made Miss Elena Gilbert laugh and fall in love" Ty says as Matt joins him. I laughed and made my way through the crowd and into the center.

"Maybe one day Matt can man up and ask Rebekah out but till then, cheers!" I say as we all have a laugh and get dressed. I give myself a head start and wait outside the girls entrance to the gymnasium so I could scare Elena.

I see Caroline come out of the dressing room while she talks to Rebekah but behind them I see Elena and Katherine. I quickly throw her over my shoulders and run around.

"STEFAN YOUR SUCH AN AHOLE! PUT ME DOWN RIGHT NOW SALVATORE OR YOU'LL REGRET IT!" Elena screams as I put her down.

"I love you." I tell her as I push the hair out of her face.

" Guess what? I love you too." She says as our lips smash together.
----------
A/N: Hey guys! Hope you've enjoyed that chapter! I've been posting sneak peaks of my new project on ig so follow me at @wizzzyme109 and if you want, you could check out my other books! Don't forget to vote and comment! Love hearing from ya and may we meet again!
~Mel 😇