Airplane Mode

Katherine's POV
As soon as I kept the phone down, I got two luggage from the garage and started filling it with our things. Me being me, I placed my curling wand and makeup down first. Then I started filling it with casual clothes and then packed some formal stuff just in case. I've always loved Stefan but every time I try to tell him, he always starts talking about something else. His feelings for Elena has never left and it's so easy to tell. He still wears the locket that Elena gave him. I quickly finished packing everything  and grabbed our passports and put it into my backpack. My phone rings and I immediately pick it up without looking at the caller id.

"Hello?" I say.

"Kit Kat, you done? I'm waiting outside." Stefan says.

"Yeah, I'm on my way down." I say as I hang up. I get into the lift. As I reach the ground floor, Stefan runs up to me to help me. The both of us sit in the car while the driver drives us to the airport.

"So... Why are we going to New York exactly?" I ask him.

"Well I have to interview this writer. I have no idea who it is but the person is apparently a big deal." He tells me.

"Well how are we gonna get there, we barely know our way around New York." I tell him.

"Well I was there like 16 years ago but I forgot everything so my boss said that he would send his crew in to pick us up and we will start " He tells me.

"Yeah! I'm excited to see who the author is! Can I tag along in the interview you do?" I ask him as he nods and I get really excited. We spend the whole ride chatting about life and thing. I think it's finally time that he decided to let go. When we went got on to the plane, we kept on talking and he started opening up to me about his feelings. This trip might actually be worth it!
-------------------
A/N: Hey guys! I know that I've been leaning towards Stefan's life a lot but I really don't feel like writing DE stuff. It makes me cringe. I want you guys to take a guess on who the writer is so comment down below! If you liked it don't forget to vote and till next time... BYE FELICIAS!!!
~Mel