Where the Hel* Were You Pt 1

I woke up on top of Austin. I gasped at I was supose to be home last night. But I'm here with someone else and not my boyfriend. I got up off the ground to head home. As I stood up I was in my underwear and my braw. I screamed. WHAT THE HELL! Austin quickly looked up from the ground and he said what is it this time?

He looked up and down remebering what happened last night. Dude Austin I have to get home. I tried looking for my clothes. He started laughing. Oh my fucking god what did you do!?! I started cutting. I said looking down. I mean I don't want to but I'm really sad and depressed. He gave me a tight hug. He was still in his underwear so I felt his warm bear chest against my bare skin.

Please Austin I need to go home. Okay Jazmine. I will see you later I don't know. I might be grounded for how long? I don't really know. I started walking home. I felt notshous in my stomach. I walked on my portch. I opened the door quietly. I shut the door and started to walk to the stairs. But I heard someone cough. I looked towards the living room.

Oh hi dad. I gave a soft smile. Where the hell were you Jazmine!?! Nowhere. I started to walk up the stairs. My dad yanked my arm down the stairs. I fell down a few steps. He yelled stand up and tell me. WHERE THE FUCK WERE YOU? NOWHERE DAD! You were somewhere and not here just tell me where the fuck were you.

He pushed me down and I started to cry. He got on top of me and punched my face. And yelled FINE DONT FUCKING TELL ME JAZMINE. He got up and stomped up stairs. I started bolling my eyes out. Why why does this happen to me. If I didn't go on that stupid walk I wouldn't be in this mess right now. I tried to get up. I couldn't get up.

I was worthless. I'm a stupid piece of shit. I need Jake right now. I got my phone out of my pocket and texted Jake. I sent it but then I blacked out from the giant pain. I woke up to someone kicking me to get up. Ouch!!! Get up its school. Hurry up and get to school. I ran up stairs with the pain shooting my way up.

I went in my room and got sweat pants and a baggy shirt on. I whipped my makeup off but there was a little bit running down my face. I whipped it while I was getting my phone and running down stairs and got and apple and got my shoes. I ran outside crying. I missed the bus. I saw a text on my phone. Babe you okay? I didn't answer. I just started walking to school.

I was done with my apple. Then I put gum in my mouth. And started bawling . I was at school and I put my hood up so noone can see me until I see Jake. I walked to my locker and I got my stuff out of my locker. I closed my locker and walked to social studies. As I was walking I saw Jake and that cheerleader making out hard core in the hallway. My smile went down to a frown. I screamed. AHHHH. My hood fell off to my back. Jake looked up at me.

He immediately pulled away from her and walked to me. He gave me a hug and I cried out. NO GET THE HELL AWAY FROM ME!!! I was going to tell you something that happened to me. But you wouldn't care. You don't care about me. You don't love me. Jazmine. NO JUST STOP. I backed up banging into two people I looked behind me. I saw Ace and Alec. I hugged both of them.

They looked down at me knowing that somthings wrong. They hugged me. Alec said what did you do this time Jake. I kinda was making out with that cheerleader. I cried harder as he said it. I started having anxiety through everything that is going on right now. My legs gave out on me. I got quiet and started to drift into passing out. Woah there Jaz steady. They hugged me tighter. Ace go. I'll calm her down I'm going to talk to Jake alone. Okay. Ace left and left me alone with Alec I cried into his shirt.

Hey look up Jazmine. I did the motion for no. Jazmine come on. I looked up with tears streaming down my face. Oh Jazmine what's wrong? I I I can't say. He'll hurt me again Alec. Tell me who the fuck did this Jazmine. My dad I said quietly. Oh Jasmine why? Because I I I well I didn't go to practice cause I had to be somewhere with someone I said looking down.