Jazmine Let Me See

Jazmines POV
What's going on guys. Sit down. No you guys tell me what's going on. We are going to talk. Why? We need to Jazmine. Okay talk. First sit. Okay fine. I sat dos. On the bench and he looked at me straight in the eyes. Jazmine I'm sorry I did that twice. Yeah okay. See Jazmine. When ever I mean something you say yeah sure you do or yeah okay. I do I am sorry Jazmine.

Okay. Now shall we practice. Sure. They unlocked the door and we walked out. Jake yelled last one there gets tackled I ran as fast as I can but I still lost. What the fuck. I ran fast. Well clearly you didn't. He laughed yeah okay keep saying that. He three me the ball. I immediately ran. I ran a fee seconds till I was tackled. I yelled in pain from my arm.

Jazmine are you okay? Yeah yeah I'm fine don't worry about. It. Jazmine your bleeding. Let me see. No I said quickly. It's nothing Jake. Okay okay. He yelled now and Ace and Alec tackled me. What the fuck is wrong with you guys. The boys sat me up. Jake walked to me and looked at my arm Jazmine what happened to your arm. Nothing.

Really Jake. He lightly took the bandages off. Jake no!?! He looked at my cuts. Jazmine? What is this? Jake. Please I can explain. No I know what it is. But why would you do this. Well in case you haven't noticed my lifenidbgoing bad. And I did this. I know I know your goig to tell everyone what I'm doing and call me a freak.

No Jazmine what you did. Not what your doing. You need to stop Jazmine. What if I don't want to stop. Then I'm not going to leave you alone. Okay I don't have a problem with it. Jazmine. You need to quit. No. Yes Jazmine. Please. I don't want you to do this to yourself. Well who's going to help.

Your mom and dad and me. How are any of you going to help? Jazmine. I'm taking you home right now and we will talk yo your mom and dad. No no Jake. Then they are going to think its there falt. Jazmine. It will be okay. Fine. I walked up the hill and Jake asjednif me and him can go home. The coach said yes but you have to make it up.

Okay we will. I ran to her and I said hey ready? No I'm not fucking ready. I'm scarred what they will think of me. We reached his motorcycle and we sped off to my house. We were there a fee minutes later. What we are at my house. Yes now let's go I and tell them. I saw my mom packing stuff.

Mom dad can we talk. Whis that boy. That doesn't matter. We need to talk okay. Cody get in here now. Hey mom and dad. I need to talk to you about something. I have done something very very wrong. Well what is it. I've been getting depressed after I found out that you guys were getting a divorce.

Wait what? Yes mom and dad I started to cut. Oh Honey don't harm yourself about us never do it again. I don't know if I can stop. I am really depressed right now. I don't know what to do. I don't want you guys fighting. I started because of that. You wanted to start over. And you clearly did. And we didn't your starting everything over.

And all I'm doing is on the football team I have a really good boyfriend. Wait what? I'm your boyfriend yes nie this isn't what we are talking about. Honey I'm really sorry. You can come live with me and visit your dad. Wait you mean don't be on the football team and give up my boyfriend? I don't want to do that.

I want you to stay here and we all start over together. I'm really sorry Jazzi. Okay fine mom. I'm moving into my apartment right now and its the weekend. Do you want to stay with me? Yes I do mommy. I'll be right back. I grabbed Jakes hand and dragged him upstairs.

I sat on the bed and he sat on my bed. Thank you for telling me to tell my mom. Now I can still see them both. And I'm not nervous anymore. Thags good Jazmine. I kissed him. I'm glad that we met. We literly met 4 days ago. I know but I'm glad. Me to.

Okay Noe you have to go. I'm packing and going. Okay bye. I got my suitcase and packed my clothes and stuff that I needed.I went to my bed to get my phone charger and my phone. I went downstairs and went to say bye dad love you. love you to honey.

I asked my mom if she's ready. Oh I'm ready let's go. We went to the car and packed our stuff in it. We sat down and we drove off the apartment. We were there in a few minutes. We parked in a parking spot. We went to the front desk if we can borrow a move in rack.

The lady said okay you can borrow it. Thanks I took a quick smile to her and ran off to our car. We put all of the stuff on the rack and went up to her apartment room. Mom it looks nice. Yeah I still have to paint the walls and decorate it. Okay mom. Do you want to order supper? Yeah sure.

Oh and I'm sorry I'm getting an interview tomorrow here. So you have to go back to dads tomorrow. Okay. Let's get subway. But they don't bring it. We can drive there mom. Okay. We went down to her car and we drove to Subway. We got our order and we ate there. We talked and talked. Soon it was closing time.

We decided to go night galfing. My mom got most of them in and I got a few. We said okay last turn. I asked my mom you ready for this on? Yeah. I hit it far. But then I heard a clunk and a ouch. Oh no I whispered. Mom should we make a run for it or go over there. Um I think run for it. We started to run but we both heard a HELLO?! HEY?!

Awe mom we are busted. We looked back. We walked over to the guy. We were wth him and my mom started by saying. Oh sorry sir. We were just playing golf and see who can hit farther. I just looked at him he's cute but I'm very sorry. I said. I'm so sorry sir. I didn't see you. Oh its okay.

Well hopefully its better by the afternoon I have to be somewhere. Oh sorry. Hey its fine. I'll live. He laughed. His laugh his so funny. I can't describe it. My mom smiled at him. I elbowed my mom. Well I think we better be going its 11:30. I dragged my mom and said you like him don't you. Eh maybe a little I mean he's cute. Yeah he is.

Anyways let's get home. Okay we went to her car and we drove to her place. We got out and walked to her door. We walked in. I told my mom I'm going to get ready to go to bed. Night love you. I went to put my pajamas on. I went to the bathroom to brush my teeth and wash my face. I walked back in the living room and jumped on the couch and I slept.

Thank you for reading my book. Please comment, like, share and read on. And message me what you think I should put next that good be great.💙