Hanging Out

Austins POV
I woke up to the sound of my phone buzzing. I got up. As I got up I saw who was calling me. A random number.

Answering random number
Hello? Hi this is Sarah Jazmines mom. My daughter hit a golf ball at your head. Oh yeah. So how did you get my number. I got it from you. Remember? No I don't. Oh so anyways I was wondering if you wanted to go get coffee later? Um yeah coffee sounds good I guess. Okay see you later.

Austins POV
Man. What did I get myself into? Eh. She seems really sweet and nice. I got up and went to the shower. I turned the shower on to hot. I stripped off my pants and underwear. I stepped in. I put shampoo/conditioner in my hands and rubbed it in my hair. After I put body wash all over my body.

I rinced everything off. I turned the shower off and got my grey towel. I wrapped it around my waist and stepped out onto the cold floor. I walked into my room. I went to my dresser and got jeans and a blue shirt. I put a black sweatshirt over it. I went to my bathroom and shaved my face.

After I went downstairs to get breakfast. I had waffles and orange juice. I went back up stairs to look at my phone it was 11:34. I went to my sink and got my toothbrush and toothpaste. And brushed my teeth. I went to my dresser to get socks on.

I went back to my sink to spit. I went downstairs to open my drawr. And grabbed gum. I went out to my car and I went to out my gum in and I drove off to the coffee shack down the street. I saw down the street. I parked my car. As I got out I saw Sarah sitting at a table.

Haha I made her wait. Wait hownling has she been here. She saw me and she said hi. I said hey. Let's get coffee I have a meating at 1:00. Okay. So tell me about your life Austin. Um I'm a boss at my work. I work mostly everyday.

I like to watch football, cook, I'm not dating anyone. Some people call me a bad dude witch I mean I can see it a little. I'm a caring guy. I love making people nearvous and blush like what you doing right now. I saw her smile and look down at her drink. I chuckled. So Sarah tell me about you. Well nothing really. I got in a divorce not to long ago.

If was hard on my daughter. Me and my ex have a lot of fights. I like to hang out with my daughter and friends. I love to watch criminal minds. I love scarry movies. I hate fish. I had my daughter when I was your I can say that. We over here to start our new life's but it broke us more apart.

I started to tear up. He whiped my tears away. I smiled. I looked at my phone and saw what time it was it was 12:45. I'm sorry I have to go or I'll be late. Okay I'll see you later then. Yes defently. He smiled. I smiled back and waved. I went to my car and zoomed to Cody's house.

I went to knock on the door. I saw Cody opening the door. Oh hi come on in. I walked into his house. The place looks empty. You think so Austin. I'm sorry. No no its fine. Okay good. He chucked. I chuckled as well. So what do you want to work on?

Um I think we should.... Um start by making a paragraph on building an extra rooms in the work building. Yeah jotting ideahs down? Yes. We worked on this for 5 hours. It was now 6:00. I heard someone coming downstairs. I saw who it was.

Hey Jazmine he smirked and looked up and down. I saw her in a gorgeous pink robe. She just looked at me and blushed. I heard her say to her dad hey dad? Whats for supper? Anything you can find honey. Okay. I saw her fast walking to the kitchen I'm thinking.

I asked if I can get a drink. He said sure. I walked in there with a smirk on my face. Hey Jazmine I have a question for you. Oh my god. What? Do you maybe ajt to do something tomorrow? Um hold up your age? 23. I'm 18.

So do you want to or not. Sure we can go for a walk. Okay. Tomorrow at 3:30. I have football practice. Come on. Ugh fine. I'll try. Okay great he got a drink and walked back. Hey listen I have to go home. Okay see you later Austin see you later Cody. Bye Jazmine.

I waved. And I went back to the kitchen. I made myself frozen pizza. I ate the pizza and went up stairs to get ready for bed. I went to my bathroom and I washed my hands and my face. I brushed my teeth and went to my room to put some shorts and a T-shirt on for bed. I jumped into my bed and slept.