Walking With Him

Jazmines POV
I woke up to the sound of my alarm clock. I smacked my hand on top of it so it can shut up. I got up very slow. I walked to my bathroom I got a towel and put it on the rack. I turned the shower on to hot. I stripped my clothes off and stepped in. I did my rugular routine. I tuned off the hot shower.

I got my towel from the rack and wrapped it around my wet smooth body to dry off. I got out of the shower and walked to my bedroom to my closet. I got a white tank top and short blue ripped up jeans. I curled my hair and twisted my bangs and clipped them aside.

I went to my bathroom to my drawr and got consealer and my makeup. I did my eyes and my lips. I don't know why I'm feeling dressy today. Sometimes do you you want to do. I picked up my phone from my phone charger and went down stairs.

I went to the kitchen and got a bowl of cereal. I ate my breakfast and put my bowl in the sink and asked dad if his boss is is coming over here to do some work. Yeah just for an hour or to. But I'm going to cancel it because I want to work on the house.

No dad don't cancel.he chuckled haha okay then. Jaz why are you wearing pink you never wear pink. I know I thought if We are making a change Luke you did with mom maybe I need to to. But its just this once I'm wearing pink and flowers. Oh Jazmine stop.

Okay dad well I have to go the bus is here. I walked to the bus. And got on. Everyone was staring at me. I showed a shy smile. I sat in the back by the boys. As I was walking one of the guys whistle's. Oh shut up I said laughing. I sat my Jake.

He asked what's wrong nothing. Really Jazmine? No. My dad and mom I can't get what happened out of my head. Well I'll make you feel better. Haha oh okay. I just sat there in my thoughts till I felt a hands snake around my waists and pulled close and soon I crossed my arkd and I was on Jakes lap.

Its okay Jazmine. I was grabbed onto my cheeks and pulled into towards is face. He kissed me passionly. He kissed my lips one last time and pulled back my I guess that wasn't enough for me. I kissed him more a little. He was litterly sticking his toung in my mouth.

And we pulled back until we heard yelling and a gasp. The bus driver kicked us off and the little miss cheerleader gasped.and I threw her a big smirk and laughed. Well we are just not even a mile to wal to school. We walked and we talked about football.

Soon we were at school we went to our lockers and got our stuff. We went to social studies. We sat in our seats and opened our books and did work. After 30 minutes we heard the phone ring. And heard it in every room. The lights in the hallway turned off.

The flashing red lights came on and so did the alarm we heard doors opening and slammed shut I saw my teacher panicking okay class don't panic. I asked what's going on. Someone is in the school armed. Wait what? What do we fucking do?

Lock the windows shut the windows and hide behind my desk and I'll lock the door. Everyone ran to behind his desk. I started to cry because I was scared Jake called my name. Jazmine come here. I ran to him. He held my close as I was crying. Jazmine.

You can't cry or the person will here. Okay. I calmed y breathing. We all heard a loud loud knock at the door. I squeezed Jake and he flinched in pain. I just looked at him with worried eyes. We heard the door knob twist. We heard other doors open and heard yelling.

It was the cops. I was still shaken up and couldn't believe what just happened. They tackled him and took him away. A few minutes later we got an anoucment. You are safe to move. Everyone moved except me. The teacher came to me and touched my back.