Morning

Jazmines POV
I woke up and heard my parents fighting again. I talked to myself. Things were suppose to be different. We all were suppose to be happy and being a loveing family. I cried. I went to take a shower. I got a towel and put it on the rack. I put my clothes off. I walked into the hot shower.

I out shampoo and rinced. I did my conditioner next and then my body soap. I rinced my body and hair. I looked around to find my face soap but then I could a raizer. I picked it up and looked at it and started to have years streamijg down. I started to cut my arm 1 line 2 line 3 line. I reached till 5 lines and stopped.

My anger was in my mind and sadness. I can't believe I did this. What's wrong with me. Everything. Everything's wrong with me. They were fighting about me. I started to turn off the shower I heard a knock on my door. Honey are you okay? Yeah I guess. Okay Honey. I got my towel. I went to the cabbnet to get a couple bandages.

I put it on my cuts and walked out having a fake smile on my face. My parents asked me are you okay? I'm fine mom and dad I smiled. Okay glad to hear that. I got breakfast. I ate cereal and I drank orange juice. I went up stairs to put jeans on and a love sleaved shirt. I put perfume on and brushed my teeth. My mom yelled the bus is here.

I ran down stairs fast and put my shoes on. I got my bag and ran out. I ran to the bus and walked to the back. This girl was all over Jake kissing him in his lap. She was wearing a chearleading outfit. I gasped and went to the front. I had years in my eyes streaming down my face I put my head to the window. Everyone got off except me. I was the last one again. I got off.and headed to social studies.

I sat in my seat from yesterday. What's wrong Jazmine? You Jake. You is what's wrong. And also my family and you made it wose. What did I do? Dude don't act like you don't know. Do you have something you like to say Jasmine? I stood up and walked forward. I took a deep breathe of what I was about to say.

I was talking about. My family and how your words get tied up to your toung. It can really hurt that person who heard or even saw. Okay Jazmine please sit back down. Thank you I had a soft smile. I sat back down in my seat. Jazmine. Did I do something. Oh my god. You got it right finely you get it what hurt me. I still don't know what I did.

I razed my hand and asked if I can go get a drink. I walked out and I heard the door open after the door shut. What the hell do you want Jake. I want you to tell me what I did wrong. I'll give you a hint. The bus this morning. What about it. Hmm another word. Chearleader. Oh Jasmine. Her. She ment nothing to me. Yeah it looked like it when she was shoving her lips everywhere on you.

And next time get a room. Jazmine. No leave me alone Jake. But I. No please just go back to her if you like her. I started walking. I had my door on the handle. He yelled to me. I don't like her. I like you. I looked at him and did a small smile. He went to the bathroom. I went into the class.

I saw a girl smirking at me. What the hell do you want little girl I said. She shot her eyes to the teacher and laughed. Um excuse me Jasmine. Oh a I'm sorry? I'm not in a good situation right now. Okay well take your seat. I sat in my seat. Ace asked me. What's wrong with you Jazmine. Things I said.

Well talk to us at practice. I don't really want to. Okay. Okay. And please just leave it. Fine we will. Thank you. I tuned around and did my work. She knows when somethings wrong we have to find out. Clearly not Alec. They whispered. Class was over and on the science. We walked to science.

I got a drink at the vending machine. I got gaderaide. I took a sip. And walked to class. As I was on my way to class I saw that cheerleader on top of Jake. You have to be kidding. I went over and pored my drink all over them both. Awe now little miss chearleader is all messy. And guess who has that weird smirk on her face. Haha. Jasmine!?!

Oh shit oh sorry Jake I have to get to class. I ran to class. But soon he caught up to me. He dragged me into a closet. What the hell was that for Jazmine?!? Again. Cheerleader. Words do get caught in your toung. I'm sorry she came onto me. Oh yeah okay sure. Its true. Okay say what you want but I won't believe.

The bell rang. God darnet Jake now I'm late. Late with me. So people might talk. Oh go back to your cheerleader. No I don't like her. Yeah haha okay. We walked to the class door. I opened it and Jake snaked his hand through his hand. Everyone was staring before I took my hand away. Oooo.

I was so embarrassed and looked down to my seat. I heard the door open and heard scrunching who walked in I looked up to see that girl. Everyone started laughing. When I mean everyone I mean the teacher as well a little. We did our work for about an hour. And lunch was here. We all ran to lunch with everyone I was tripped.

And people helped me up. Awe thanks then I started running again. I was in the begging of the line. People started talking to me. Hey girl. Hi. How are you. I'm good and you? I'm great. Do you want to sit by us at lunch? Sure.

We went through the line and got our food and I followed them to where they were sitting. I talked and talked and talked and mostly eating. Soon lunch was over and now we can go home. I went to my locker and out my books away and got my bag and phone.

I walked to my car but the boys yelled Jazmine practice. Awe shit darnet. Get dressed and meet us at the football fied. Okay I yelled. I went into the girls bathroom to get dressed. I changed into my ripped up jean shorts and a T-shirt I got sneakers on.

I also put my hair up in a pony tail. I walked out the doors and went to the football field. I saw the guys in a group talking. They are probly talking about me. I ran down the hill and went to them. Jasmine come here. I need to talk to you. Okay. I walked into the shed and the door got shut.