c h a p t e r ♤ 16

PLEASE READ THE AUTHOR'S NOTE AFTER THIS CHAPTER

Yoona's POV

Once I get to the dorm, I immediately lock myself in my room. I get my phone and press on a the phone icon. Holding it up to my ear, I patiently wait as the dial tones go by.

"Yeobeosayo?"

"Appa? I want to come visit now."

"Oh, already?"

"Yeah, I just want to get away for a while."

"Weh, did something happen?"

"...No, I just wanted to get away from my normal life for a while."

"Well, okay. Come over today, then," He say. "I have to go, your mother has waken up from her nap."

"Arraseo, appa. I'll see you soon," I say before hanging up the phone. 

I look at the time, Yuri and Seohyun usually don't come home until an hour after they leave school, so I should leave them a note before I go.

I grab my suitcase from under my bed and open up my closet door. I begin packing away my clothes, enough for two weeks, and even if there wasn't enough for two weeks, I have a washing machine.

Then I grabbed my backpack, emptying it's contents. I begin to pack the essentials, hairbrush, toothbrush, face wash, etc. As I'm zipping up my bag, there's a knock on my door.

I frown, I thought I was home alone.

"Yoona? It's Yul."

I relax and walk over to the door and unlock it, letting her it. I look past her and I don't see Kai. I guess they're not hanging out today. 

She glances at my bags. 

"What are you doing?"

"I'm going to be gone for 2 weeks."

"Weh? Where?"

"I just need a break from things. I'm staying with my parents since I haven't seen them in a while."

"Is this about Sehun?"

I look at her, pain in my eyes.

"I don't know what happened, but I know something happened."

"It's just something that I don't want to deal with right now."

"Well, okay." She proceeds to give me a hug.

"And can you not tell Sehun about this?" I ask once we pull away.

She nods. "Anything for you, Yoong. And if you ever need someone to talk to, I'm right here."

I smile, "Thanks Yul."

She leaves and I continue to pack up my things. I finally zipped up my bag and placed it on top of my suitcase. I opened my door and proceeded to walk into the living room before I heard a voice.

"Please, Yuri! Let me see her!"

"I can't, Sehun. I don't know what happened, but I do know that you hurt her," Yuri's voice replies.

"It was a misunderstanding, that's all. Let me clear it up, please!"

"She needs some time, Sehun. She's not gonna want to see you. Just come back later."

"Just tell her I was here. Please." His voice cracked.

I shake my head. Don't fall for his tricks again, Yoona. I sigh and bring my things out of my room.

"Are you leaving now?" Yuri asks. I nod.

"How are you gonna get there?"

"I'm going to take a cab."

"Do you have to go?" She asks, tears in her eyes.

I walk over to her and give her a big bear hug.

"Don't worry. Before you know it, I'll be back."

"Don't forget to call or text me when you get there."

I smile at her motherly side. "Of course, Yul."

After our long embrace, she helps me with my luggage and gets a cab for me. I bid my last goodbyes and tell her to take care of Seohyun for me. I give her one last hug before hopping into the car. I give the driver my parents' address and settle back as he begins his drive.

I play with my phone in my hand for a while before turning it on. I don't know how, but I end up scrolling through my gallery, looking at all the pictures I took of me and Sehun. Tears prickle at the corner of my eyes as I look at how happy we were. How happy I was. It was all a lie.

I shut off my phone and look out the window, closing my eyes. I wipe my eyes as I feel my phone begin to buzz in my phone. I look down.

♥︎Sehunnie♥︎ is calling

I forgot to change his contact name. I decline his call and turn the screen off again. I feel the phone buzzing in my hand and I turn off my phone completely. I sigh and rest my head against the window.

I never want to see him again.

___________________________________________________________________________

So the reason why I have not been updating this book is because I want to prewrite the rest of it before posting the chapter. That way there's less stress on me to write when I go back to the school. I decided to give you guys this chapter since I'm almost finished prewriting, but if I don't update for a while again, at least you guys know why. This book with be 20 chapters long. Thanks for reading again.

-abbie