c h a p t e r ♤ 7

Yoona's POV

He drags me into the cafeteria and brings me over a table where Yul, Seo, Luhan, Kai are sitting. They're sitting across from each other, Seo across from Luhan, and Yul across from Kai. I take a seat next to Yuri, while Sehun sits next to Kai.

"Yah~ Where are you been? Did you get lost?" Yuri teases, poking my sides.

"Ani, I was stalled by some idiot jerk." I reply, swatting her hand away.

"Is that really something you should call your boyfriend?" Sehun pouts. I glare in reply.

"Boyfriend?" Seohyun questions.

"I was tricked!" I cry in defense. Yuri raises her eyebrows in question.

"I'll tell you later. I'm too hungry to explain." I sigh.

"Go eat, then." Seohyun says. I nod getting up. Sehun get up too.

"I'll come with you." He says, grabbing my hand. I roll my eyes.

We walk over to the lunch line. I grab a plate of kimbap and a bowl of ddeokbbopki (Not really sure that's how you spell in english ^-^ I'm a fail Korean). I grab a bottle of water before heading back to the table. Sehun follows closely behind. I take my seat next to Yuri and start wolfing down my food.

"Woah, slow down there. I know you're a shikskin, but you might choke." Yuri scolds. I swallow my food before answering.

"Arraseo, unnie." I reply before eating again.

"Aigoo, how can you eat like this in front of boys?" Yuri shakes her head.

"What? I'm a shikskin and I'm hungry." I defend.

"Please excuse her. She's just used to eating like this in front of us." Seohyun glances over at me. I roll my eyes in reply. I finish eating 5 minutes later and go to throw away my plate and put the lunch tray back. When I return, the guys just stare at me like I'm crazy.

"What?" I raise my eyebrow.

"You ate that fast." Sehun says.

"And? I'm a shikskin. Especially when I'm hungry, I eat fast." I explain. "If you're going to be my boyfriend, you better be prepared for my monsterous appetite." I add, glancing at Sehun.

"Anything for my jagiya~" He smirks.

"Aish, stop saying that. It's getting old." I pout.

"Ah, I'm in the mood for some sweets." Yuri complains.

"Geurae?(Really?) We can go get some right now." Kai offers.

"Jinjja?" Yuri face brightens up.

"Of course. You guys wanna come with us?" He ask the rest of us. Seohyun and Luhan look at each other. Seo scrunches up her nose.

"We'll pass." Luhan says.

"You goody-goodies." Yuri teases. Seo sticks her tongue out in reply.

"What about you guys?" Kai looks over to me.

"I would kill for some sweets right now." I nod.

"If she goes, I go." Sehun says. I roll my eyes again.

"Aigoo, look at all of you, skipping class for just some food." Seohyun shakes her head.

"It's not just some food. It's delicious sweets that Yul and I are craving." I explain as if she's a 5 year old.

"Arraseo, arraseo." She rolls her eyes.

"Yah~ Is that the way you treat you're unnie?" I tease.

"Mian." She apologizes. We all laugh.

"We should get going now." Kai says, getting up. We all get up too.

"Arraseo. Have fun skipping class." Luhan replies.

"We will." Sehun smiles before taking my hand. Seohyun and Luhan leave, hand in hand. We follow Yul and Kai out the door.

"Won't we get in trouble?" I ask.

"Not when you're the son of the chairman." Kai replies bluntly.

"You're the son of the chairman?" I exclaim.

"No, he is." He says, pointing at Sehun.

"Seolma..." (No way)

"It's not something to brag about." Sehun looks away.

"You still could've told me." I reply.

"I was planning too. I just met you today, you know." He defends.

"Oh, yeah." I mumble. We get into Kai's car, with Kai and Yul in the front and Sehun and I in the back.

"Yul, how long have you and Kai been dating?" I ask. Kai takes Yuri's hand and holds it while driving with the other hand.

"It's been around 4 weeks maybe?" Yuri replies.

"Longest relationship Kai's had so far," Sehun mumbles. I poke him in the side to quiet him.

"Ow! Why'd you poke me?" He exclaims.

"Me? When?" I ask innocently.

"Aw, look. You guys are already acting like a couple," Yuri awes. I stick my tongue out.

We soon arrive in front of an ice cream shop and Yuri shrieks.

"EEE! This is my favorite ice cream shop! Gomawo, oppa!" She says, getting out of the car. Kai just shakes his head and copies her actions.

"Let's get going, Yoongie," Sehun says, getting out. I get out as well and Sehun comes over and grabs my hand.

"Jeez, you just love to hold my hand, don't you?" I tease, swinging our intwined hands. He just smiles and shakes his head.

"Hurry up!" Yuri calls.

"Arraseo!" I call back.

"Kaja," He says, leading me to the entrance.