c h a p t e r ♤ 14

Yoona's POV

I didn't go to school for a week. I stayed home, cooped up in my bed sheets, watching korean dramas while eating potato chips. I never wanted to leave and face reality again.

Yuri and Seohyun bring home school stuff for me so that I don't fall behind at school, but the papers are just sitting in a stack on my desk. I think they should know by now that I don't care about my grades.

I was in the middle of a Boys Over Flowers rewatch marathon when there's a knock at my door.

"What?" I call out, pausing the drama. I glanced at my bedside clock.

It's 12:27.

Who's here?

The door opens, revealing a face I haven't seen in a week.

"What are you doing here?" I ask, my face scrunched up with confusion.

"I was worried about you. You haven't been to school all week," He replies, looking down at his feet.

My face softens and I smile.

"You can come in. You don't have to just stand there," I say.

He nods and steps into my room. I get out of my bed and surprise him with a hug. I wrap my arms around his neck and bury my face into his shoulder. He slowly puts his arms around my waist and hugs me back.

"Thank you for worrying about me," I mumble.

"Well, it's my job as your boyfriend, right?" He chuckles. I roll my eyes and release the hug, but his arms are still holding my waist.

"But what are you doing here? Isn't it lunch break for you?" I ask.

"Eh, I skipped." He shrugged.

"Are you going to go back?"

"Do you want me to?"

"No."

"Then I'll stay."

I smile. "Well, you must be hungry since you skipped lunch. Come here," I say, taking his hand and leading him into the kitchen.

"What are you going to make?" He asks.

"WE are going to make some omelets," I say, opening up the fridge and taking out the eggs.

"We?"

"Yes, we. Now wash your hands," I order, quickly turning on the sink to wash mine. I move out the way so he can wash his too.

I take out a pan and place it on the stove. I take out a bottle of nonstick spray and spray it over the pan before turning the heat onto medium.

"Here, come here," I say, pulling him over to the stove.

I take an egg and put it in his hand.

"Now, watch me," I say, taking the egg and cracking it against the pan before splitting the eggshell apart, letting the inside sizzle onto the pan.

"Now, you try," I say, gesturing to the pan.

He looks at the pan expectantly and tries to crack it against the pan, but ends up cracking it too much and the contacts spill onto the stove and pan.

"Oops," He says. I laugh at his mistakes and go to clean it up.

"Careful! Don't burn yourself," He says.

I laugh. "Don't worry, I'm being perfectly safe."

I somehow manage to get all the eggshells out of the pan and wipe a little bit of the stove up.

I throw the paper towel into the trashcan and face Sehun.

"Can you get me the chopped up spam and veggies from the refrigerator?" I ask.

He nods and moves towards the fridge, taking out the things I need.

I take them from him and add in the spam first, then adding in the vegetables, mostly like broccoli.

"No onion?" He asks.

I turn to him and scrunch up my face, shaking my head. "Onions are gross."

"Aigoo, you're such a kid," He rolls his eyes.

"Please, you're much more of a kid then me," I scoff.

"Wanna bet?" He smirks, picking up an egg.

"Don't you dare. I am making lunch for the both of us, and if you throw that egg at me, I will-"

Splat.

"OH SEHUN!"

_______________________________

"Omo, look how adorable they look!"

"This is goals."

I fluttered my eyes open at the sound of voices. I look up to see SeoHan and YulKai beaming at us. Well, more like Seohyun and Yuri were beaming, and Luhan and Kai were just going along with.

I look over to my left, where Sehun is resting against me, his arm wrapped tightly around my waist. He was sleeping soundly, the voices not waking him up.

After we had a mini egg fight and ate our breakfast, we decided to watch a movie or drama. So we snuggled up on the couch and fell asleep watching.

"What time is it?" I ask quietly, making sure not to wake Sehun.

"4:43," Yuri replies, quite loudly.

"Shh, don't wake him," I whisper, glancing over at him gentle sleeping face.

"Aww, she cares about not waking him!" Yuri squeals to Kai.

"Shh!" I exclaim. I hear a groan and look over to see Sehun's eyes opening.

"Rise and shine, sleeping beauty," I comment. He beams while he closes his eyes again.

"Well, we'll leave you two to be," Seohyun says, pulling Luhan along. Kai follows with Yuri.

I snuggle back into Sehun's embrace. He looks at me with sleepy eyes.

"Egg fights sure knock me out," He yawns.

I laugh. "Taking care of a 5 year old at heart knocks me out."

"Hey, that's what you should expect when you give me eggs," He defends.

"Noted," I laugh.

"What time is it?" He asks.

"Almost 5 o'clock."

"And everyone is here, right?"

I nod, "yep."

"So, what are we gonna do?" He asks.

I shrug. "I guess we'll have to see."

"IM YOONA! WHY IS THERE A MESS IN THE KITCHEN?!" Yuri shrieks.

I cringe, remembering that we left that mess there. I stand up from the couch, but Sehun pulls me back.

"Don't leave," He pouts.

"I have to. To clean up the mess that YOU made," I glare, pulling his arm off.

"Then I'll come with you," He says, standing up.

He wraps his arms around my shoulders, like in a back hug formation, as I drag him over to the kitchen.

"Sorry, unnie. This 5 year old over here made the mess," I apologize to Yuri, shrugging Sehun off.

"Just try not to make a mess next time," She sighs, handing me a towel.

"Arraseo," I nod. She leaves the kitchen to the living room with Kai.

"Alright, help me clean up now."

__________________________________________

School's out, yay! I got out last Friday and just rested up for the weekend. I WATCHED FINDING DORY TODAY AND I FREAKING CRIED OMFG I LOVED IT BUT OF COURSE THE THEATER WAS FILLED WITH LIKE 5 YEAR OLDS LIKE GET OUT I'M GETTING MY NOSTALGIC FEEL ON. LOVE YA~

-abbie