Lo And Behold

A/N: So this chapter explains most things...so be prepared! Next chap will be the final one of this story.

---

"I can't take this shit anymore!"

Harry looked up from his spot on the couch over to Niall who was tugging at his blond hair in frustration. His knuckles were pale white as his face remained red from both trying to control his anger and from yelling. It's been two hours since the guys found out that Perrie and Jesy were gone. And when Harry realized he hadn't heard from Leigh Anne in awhile he went to her apartment to find it broken into. His heart nearly stopped when he entered Jade's bedroom to find it covered in blood - not knowing if it was Leigh's or Jade's. Either way the guys all sat in the apartment and awaited the person who would help them, but it was taking him so long to come that they all nearly lost their minds. 

Zayn remained quiet the whole time but Harry knew him well enough to know that was his way of freaking out. Louis and Niall had nearly destroyed the already messed up apartment - punching holes in the walls and throwing stuff out the window. They were surprised the nagging neighbors in the building hadn't called the cops for their outbursts. But Harry tried his best to control them even though he felt a fire within ignite bigger than it ever had before. If Leigh Anne and the girls were dead...he couldn't even finish that thought because he'd lose his mind too.

"Two fuckin' hours we've been sitting here like fuckin' idiots!" Niall continued as he paced back and forth, "Jesy could be dead right now! The girls...they have the fuckin' girls and we're sitting here instead of doin' something!"

"We can't just barge in. Especially with you and Louis like this. You guys need to calm down." Zayn spoke up finally as his hazel eyes looked over to Louis and Niall. "If they wanted to just kill the girls then they would've done it at the pub or their apartment instead of just taking them."

Zayn had a point. When Niall and Louis came outside to meet the girls by the car only for them to not be there they noticed it was a struggle. They looked around the alley to find traces of blood but nothing too big to say that they were stabbed or shot to death. They just wished they made it in time before the Scorpion's did things way worst to the girls than murder. For all they knew they could be cutting off parts of their bodies like the guys did to their friends.

"This is still bullshit." Louis replied as he clenched his now bloody fist. When he found the girls have gone missing he hit his hand against the building in the alley several times till it bled - something he always did when he was upset. He needed pain to overpower the feeling of helplessness because the last thing he needed was feeling a useless emotion. If he kept thinking that Perrie and Jesy were dead then he wouldn't be able to think straight. "Where the fuck is he, Harry? He has to be doing this on purpose."

Green eyes snapped up to the older boy, "He wouldn't. He cares just as much as us." he responded angrily. "When he gets here then we'll have all the info we need. He needs to get past those fuckin' idiots he works with then we'll have a fun. The girls can handle themselves-"

"Is that what you keep tellin' yourself?" Niall interrupted, "Perrie and Jesy may be fine but what about Jade and Leigh Anne?" His eyes went to Zayn who visibly tensed up. "We should've never brought them into this, Harry. You know you fucked up which is why you're trying so hard to calm us. Yer just as worried and just as much to blame."

Harry grabbed the nearest object - a lamp sitting on the table beside him - and tossed it towards Niall causing the other boy to quickly dodge it. The lamp hit the wall hard and shattered into pieces but all the boys were too busy staring at Harry with wide eyes to care. It was rare that he had an outburst like this let alone tried to do anything to hurt any of them.