I'm Just A Teenage Dirtbag Like You

A/N: Little Mix chapter...and your favs will be getting hurt so you have been warned. Violence and bad language...enjoy!

---

"Lift with your legs, Niall! I'm doing all the damn work around here!"

"You're doin' all the work? Those scrawny ass legs can't hold shit! These men weigh over 200 pounds and I'm the one carrying the most weight!"

"Yeah well you're younger so stop complainin' and help me get these assholes in the basement!"

"I still say we should've chopped them up first."

"Harry said for us to hurry and leave before they came back. Don't ya listen?"

Jesy chuckled as she listened to the boys go back and forth while carrying some of the dead bodies to the pub's basement. She was use to Niall and Louis bickering over everything but she wished they'd hurry up and get this done so they could all leave. She had a bad feeling that the longer they took to do this that the sooner the rest of the Scorpions would show up and finish what the other guys started. Now Jesy didn't fear the Scorpions, but with Zayn and Harry gone back to their place she felt that they didn't have much of an advantage without them. Zayn and Harry were more skillful with their killing while Louis and Niall got messy and enjoyed playing with their victims.

"Ugh, hurry it up will ya? Jes and I are tired and I need a damn shower!" Perrie shouted as she looked over to the guys who were carrying their last body towards the basement. "We don't wanna be sitting around here when those jerks show up."

Louis rolled his eyes as he struggled to hold the body up, "Whatever you say, Princess. But it's not like you and Queen Jesy over there are helpin'. Niall and I have to take these fuckers three flights of stairs down and toss them in the burner all the way in the back. I wanna see you do that quickly." He almost dropped the top of the man's body causing Niall to curse at him. "Sorry! This guys head is not really attached to his body thanks to the girls over there!"

Jesy smirked, "Yeah we got a little carried away with that piece of glass on his neck. I wanted to take off the head but Perrie finds chopping up bodies disrespectful."

"It is! Chopping up a body is like messing up a piece of art...the Lord's piece of art."

"Deep words comin' from a woman who steals eyeballs." Louis commented causing Perrie to give him the middle finger. He chuckled as Niall carefully made his way down the basement steps, "We'll be back in a few. You ladies go wait in the car. Warm it up or somethin' be useful for once..."

"Watch your mouth, Tomlinson, or you'll be joining those bodies." Jesy replied sharply as she grabbed the car keys. She stepped from behind the bar to give Niall a quick kiss on the cheek before turning and signaling for Perrie to come with her. "Make it quick!"

"That's what she said!" Niall replied causing Louis to laugh and almost drop the body again, but when Jesy gave Niall an angry look he immediately stopped smiling. "I mean...yes, babe, whatever you say. Love you."

"Love you too, Niall."

---

"It's cold as balls out here!" Perrie commented as she began buttoning up her jacket. "Autumn and Winter are my least favorite seasons. Everything is cold...and stuff dies."

"Oh the irony." Jesy commented as they made their way down the alley towards her and Niall's car. The streetlights around weren't on because that neighborhood never had them on. If you were stupid enough to be out this late then you deserved what happened to you. But Jesy was never scared and she had no reason to be. No one was stupid enough to try to attack her and though Perrie wasn't from the neighborhood she knew with Louis and Niall around that they were safe.