My Lips Start To Shake

"I knew she had it in her!"

Leigh Anne snapped out of her shock to look over at Perrie who was now wiping her face off with one of Jesy's rags. She didn't seem disgusted that there were dead bodies all around them - she didn't even seem scared that she just murdered a man in cold blood. What was wrong with these people? Leigh Anne could feel her lungs tightening as she struggled to breathe again, a warm hand rubbed her back causing her to relax alittle but not enough to make her stop crying. What was going to happen to her now? Could she go to prison for this? And how long? She would not last one day in prison and she knew that. Her life was over now.

A gun shot caused her to jump and scream, her brown eyes looking over to where a bloody and bruised Louis stood. He held a gun in his hand as he smirked down at the body below him. "One," he said as he turned to walk over to where Zayn was standing and pulled the trigger again on the man Zayn killed. "Two..." he lifted his gun up and squinted alittle before shooting twice. One at the body Leigh Anne killed and one at the guy Perrie and Jesy attacked, "Three...four..." He glanced over at the body with a huge gaping whole in it. "Five...there's no need for me to shoot that one again. Jesy did enough to that poor lad. Great job, babe!" Jesy winked and gave him a thumbs up. He turned his gun to where Niall was and shot the body in front of him. "Six...hmmm..." His eyes looked around the darkened pub and a deep frown filled his features as realization dawned on him. "Oh fuck!"

"What?" Zayn asked curiously as he cracked his now sore knuckles. Bashing a guys head in sure did a lot of damage to your own hand while doing damage to the guy's head.

"Six...there's six bodies!"

"Yeah...good counting there, Lou. Glad Sesame Street taught ya somethin'." Niall replied sarcastically but Louis was not amused. "What's up?" he asked when he noticed that for once Louis was not in a joking mood.

"Six bodies, ya idiots! Seven men walked in this pub! One of them escaped!" Louis yelled as he threw his hands up in the air in frustration. "Do ya understand why I'm freakin' the fuck out now?!?"

"Shit." Zayn muttered as he looked around the pub, "One of them ran off during it all like the little coward they are. They all seen our faces...which means we are fucked. Royally fuckin' fucked."

"Exactly!" Louis exclaimed. "Who knew the Scorpions were such pussies?"

"I did." Niall replied as him, Jesy, and Perrie raised their hands. "What do we do? If he goes to the others than we're movin' targets now. They know my pub...they know where me and Jes live now. It's too soon to strike with the fuckin' fuzz on our trail."

Harry continued to soothingly rub Leigh Anne's back as she stayed in her own little world. He knew that it was going to take awhile for her to be ok because unlike him and the others, she was not use to this. She had killed her first man and unknowingly became part of the crew and he wanted to asure her he'd take care of her - that she'd be fine and the cops will never know she was here - but right now they had a bigger problem. He glanced over to Zayn to see he was thinking the same thing and they exchanged nods before Harry got off the ground and slowly helped Leigh Anne up.

"Zayn and I are goin' back to the apartments. Perrie, Jesy, and Niall, you guys go with Louis since his place is across the city." Harry said. Everyone looked at him in confusion. "I know this is not the right time to get everythin' in motion but we have no other choice. Tomorrow we attack. We know they're comin' so I say we give them a big welcome." Perrie smirked evilly as Louis and Niall bumped fists.

Jesy looked over at Leigh Anne, "And what about her? She ain't looking too good right now." she asked as she took in Leigh's pale face. "She gonna be down for this?"