Chapter 25

I woke up with a pounding head ache. I slightly open my eyes and l took in my surroundings. It was the same warehouse as last time. I try to get up but I feel the chains on my arms with a lock. 

Ha! That's where they fucked up. Ever since that day I carry a few bobby pins in my hair. Call me crazy but I do like being prepared. 

I shake my head and a bobby pin falls on the floor and I drag it towards my hands with my feet. I quickly play with the lock until I hear a couple of noises in the room but dismiss it after it stops. I finally manage to unlock the lock. I get out of the chains and the lights slowly turn on. 

Once they are all turned on I noticed two girls tied to a chair with their back to me. I look closely and notice that it's my mom and Sofia. I ran to them and was going to take off the tape from their mouths but they kept saying something I couldn't quite catch until I take of the tape from Sofia's mouth.

 "BEHIND YOU!!!" Sofia screamed and I quickly turn around to be punched in the face. I quickly recover and face Alex.

"Hey babe." He says with a sickening voice. 

"What the hell do you want?!" I say standing in front of my mom and sister to protect them.

"Well how about we have a little fun." Alex comes closer with a smirk on his nasty face.

I kick his chest and he stubbles back. "No thanks, Babe." I put emphases on the last word. He laughs and lunges at me and punches me right in the gut.

I quickly recover and lunch him square in the nose. Then I quickly give him two swift punches to his stomach followed by a round house kick straight to the head. Once he was down I grabbed his arm and pulled it back while placing my foot to his throat.

"You know what I was wrong. This is fun." I say with a smirk on my face. "Now tell me how I can get myself and my family out of here safely."

"Sorry no can do, princess." He chocked out while I put more pressure to his throat.

"That's enough!" A powerful voice boomed through the room. The same man from before came in with his fancy suit.

"I'm impressed. He is one of our best fighters and he didn't even last a good 5 minutes with you." Three other men where behind him. If Alex was one of his best I could easily take those three guys down and get us out of here.

"I know what you're thinking. I suggest you don't do it." He says to me then whispers something to the men and one of them stays behind my mother and the other behind Sofia.

"What do you want?" I speak up.

"You. Originally I was just going to kill you but now that I saw what you can do I want to recruit you."

"No.Never.I will never be in your little gang."

"See unfortunately I thought you where going to say that."He raised his hands and I heard a scream of pain. I quickly turn around to see Sofia crying and I noticed that she has a huge cut on her thigh.

"STOP!!" I yell at the man.

"DON"T TOUCH HER!!" I shout again. And he just looks at his boss who nods.

I see the other man slap my mom across the face. I was fid up. No one touches my family.

I run up to the man and punch him serval times and kick him across the face. The man that was standing behind Mr. Suit Man came running towards me and I kicked him but he caught my foot and threw me on the floor. 

While I was on the floor I turn with my foot out and knock down both of the men while the third comes out of no where and picks me up and holds my hands behind my back.