Chapter 11

*Picture of Boss on Top*
🔷🔸🔶🔹🔷🔸🔹🔶🔷🔸🔹🔶🔷🔸🔹

Sam's POV

"I'm going upstairs to see what's taking Camila so long. I will be right back." I informed my bros while walking up the stairs. Sebastian was giving me a cold hard stare. If I didn't know he was a player and doesn't do the whole " I Love You" shit I would think he likes Camila but, naaaa with Sebby it's always mission first.

I got to the top of the stairs and I see Camila walking into Boss's room.

Fuck! Shit! Motherfucker! Oh Man I got to get here out of there!

I walked up to the room and hesitated to walk in cause he said never to enter his room. Shit! I forgot he got home late last night! Fuck he's in there right now!

"WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING IN HERE!" I yelled louder and angrier than I ever did before in my life. I am not a mean person but I had to get her out of there.

Once I yelled she froze I could tell her body was frozen still like she didn't want to be caught in the act.

"Camila what the fuck! Get out now!" I exclaimed while pushing her out the room and closing the door shut with lock. I yelled even louder if possible.

"What the hell, Sam!" She shouted at me. Well I am sorry for saving your fucking life. I couldn't tell her that. I needed a good excuse for pulling her out of a room and shouting at her. I mean seriously did anyone show her any manners!

That's it! Manners!

"What the fuck where you doing in there!" I shouted back while pointing at the room we just left from. "Didn't anyone show you any God Damn manners!" I continued. "You don't walk into any room as you please! This is NOT your house!" Wow I sound like a hypocrite cause it not even our house either. But she could never know that.

I could tell she had some snarky rude comeback but she was stopped when my bros came into our conversation.

"What the hell is going on here." Sebby asked.

"Yeah, what's up with all the yelling and shouting." Stephan asked in curiosity.

Camila said something about me shitting my pants but right now I didn't care. But once she told them that she entered his room their eyes shot out of their sockets. We looked at each other while Camila was saying something about her not stealing  anything. Like that was what we were worried about. But we knew she would never steal anything.

She was about to walk away but Steph grabbed her wrist and turned her to face is we all said at the same time "What did you see?" Ok now I can see why Camila thinks this is creepy ass fuck.

She said nothing in a annoyed tone and walked down the stairs. We didn't believe her and we let her know that too. Sebby asked her again in a not so nice tone that was sure to drive her away. She shook it off and asked for her keys. We could tell that she was beyond creeped out by out reactions to her walking into a room.

Steph was nice enough to tell her where her keys where. Then she left but not before telling us "I'm out of here. Hopefully you guys get out of this pissy mood by Monday." Then she slammed the door and left.