Chapter 9

Listen by Beyoncé
*Sorry for grammar mistakes!*

🔷🔶🔹🔸🔷🔶🔹🔸🔷🔶🔹🔸🔷🔶🔹

Camila's POV

"Wakey-Wakey eggs but no bac-y because some one ate it all!" Sam sang while jumping on the bed. If there's no bacon I am not getting up. What a girl needs her meat.

"Sorry, I was hungry" I heard Stephan apologize.

"Yo guys did you get her up yet, the food is getting cold! If it helps I made some more bacon!"

When he said those magical words a sudden rush of adrenaline came through me and I sat up straight and yelled " I will be down in a sec ! And don't finish all the bacon!"

I noticed I was still in Sebastian's room. That didn't matter right now my main goal is to get bacon in my mouth before there wasn't any left.

I ran to the bathroom, brushed my teeth with the toothbrush Maria gave me, and fixed my hair into a messy bun. I still had an overly large shirt on I didn't care and I rushed down stairs to get momma some bacon.

"Good Morning! How are you guys? Where's the bacon?" I said all rushed.

"We're sorry." They said in unison.

"What did you do and I told you not to talk at the same time it's so fucking weird." I replied while taking a seat.

"Well we lied. There's no bacon. But we do have eggs and pancakes." Sam explained having a sad puppy dog look on his face that I couldn't help but forgive him.

"It's okay sweet-cheeks " I teased while pinching his cheeks.

"Thanks babe I don't think I ever could live if you were mad at me." Sam said while putting me on his lap and turned me around so I could face him. "I swear I will make it up to you." He said with a wink.

A few moments of silenced passed before me and Sam started cracking up. So much that tears escaped from our eyes.

We ate in peace. Sam refused that I would sit anywhere else but his lap. I did for a while but something was happening to his.... well you know.... down there so I decided, for his sake, to seat back on a chair.

"Sorry" Sam said while blushing. Wow! 2 Coopers blushing in the passed 24 hours! That has to be some kind of record.

"What do you want to do today?" Stephan asked.

"Well first I would like to go get my baby cause I am pretty sure I left him at school." I replied

They all looked at me dumbfounded. "I was never pregnant I was talking about my car, dumbasses." They all sighed in relief.

"Well Stephan got you car, bag, and all your shit yesterday." Sebastian looked at me while I licked my fingers from all the syrup thanks to the pancakes and he turned away really quickly to do something in the kitchen.

"So... What should we do today?" Stephan asked again.

"I don't know. How about we go to the..." Sebastian came back from the kitchen started before he was interrupted.

"The mall! " me and Sam finished the sentence for Sebastian at the same time.

We all looked at Sam like he grew a second head. "Why the hell do you need to go to the mall I get Camila but you." Stephan asked in full curiosity.

"Clothes why else." Sam said in a duh tone.

"If I didn't know you better I swear you would be gay." Sebastian replied.

Sam just brushed it off and said "Ok let's get ready to go then."

I have nothing to wear what the hell am I supposed to do. I thought to myself. "We got your clothes from yesterday, you can wear that." Sebastian said answering my thoughts.

"I will have Maria send it up for you when she gets here." Sebastian said while I just nodded in response.

"Umm Sebastian" I called to him. "Yeah." He said while turning to face me.

"Thanks for everything. You know like your shirts, your bedroom, your gorgeous bathroom, your hospitality, your amazing shampoo and conditioner. It made my hair so soft, I mean seriously soft, it's never been ..." I was rambling I could tell. I guess I do that when I was nervous.

He interrupted my ramble, "No problem it was my pleasure." Wow was he being nice to me?

"Go and take a shower already!" He said taking me out of my own thoughts. I ran up the stairs and heard him yell, "And do use up all of my expensive shampoo and conditioner!"

"I'll try not to!" I yelled in response.

I walked by a huge door that I haven't noticed before. I turn the nob and was surprised to see that it was locked.

Must be another room or something. I thought to myself. But then I heard a noise come from the other side.

"Hello." I asked while knocking twice on the door. Then the noise stopped and there was no response.

I was scared at first but brushed it off and went to take a wonderful shower. Once again I had to put on music and sign along to it while I was showering.

I was signing Listen by my queen Beyoncé .

When I was done I went outside of the bathroom with a towel to see if Maria had come with my clothes but to my surprise I see all three boys on the bed with mouthes on the floor. I screamed.

What! I was scared wouldn't you be if you were in only a towel and three boys were just causally sitting on the bed.

"Shit !" Sam exclaimed. "That was fucking awesome!"

"Wow that was so fucking cool. It was like being in a concert. Front row seats and all that cool shit." Stephan said.

"I told you guys. Is she good or what!" Sebastian said. They all nodded and I blushed like my life depended on it.

"What the fuck are you guys are doing here!" I shouted.

"We wanted to hear you sing." Sam said all calmly.

"Plus Maria didn't come today so we wanted to drop this off for you." Sebastian said while holding my clothes in his hands.

I snatched it out of his hands and pointed to the door. Without a word they all raised the hands in surrender and left the room. "Be ready in 20 or we are leaving without you." One of them said.

I got ready than I thought was humanly possible for a girl. I ran towards the stairs but I noticed that the door from before where the noises came from was open.

I cautiously walked about two steps in before...

"WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING IN HERE! " I heard someone yell behind me.

I froze.

🔷🔶🔹🔸🔷🔶🔹🔸🔷🔶🔹🔸🔷🔶🔹

What do ya think?

Who do you think was it yelling at Camila?

Should I do a Sebastian POV next?

Thanks for reading! Means a lot! 💖

Till Next Time
XOXO
-Mari