Chapter 12

*Boring in the beginning but worth it in the end*

🔷🔸🔶🔹🔷🔸🔶🔷🔹🔸🔶🔷🔸🔹🔶

Camila's POV

I got home about 3 hours ago and none stop my phone has been ringing. The Boys have been calling me but I don't remember putting their numbers in. I really didn't care I have to get my mind off of what happened this morning.

I went through my phone and found a fucking comebacks app. I definitely didn't download this. My comebacks don't come from an app they come from my beautiful wild imagination .

I. Am. So. Bored.

So naturally I called Michelle and asked her if she wanted to go to the mall. She agreed because she said she needed a new wardrobe. I invited Nick too but he said he was busy. Michelle told me to pick her up at her house in 20 minutes.

So that means I will get out of my house in 20 minutes and I will be there in like another 20. Don't think I am that unpunctual friend. I am not. Michelle just takes forever to get ready.

I was right. By the time I got there she said she couldn't find her other shoe. I helped her out and we were on our way in no time.

"Omg Michelle, take a look at that Lamborghini!" I yelled while looking at the car behind us. It was a all black Lamborghini. I was drooling over that car before the light turned green again.

"It's an ok car." Michelle said and I just looked at her with complete shock. How can a Lamborghini be an "ok" car?

🔷🔶🔹🔸🔷🔶🔹🔸🔷🔶🔹🔸🔷🔶🔹

When we got to the mall we already had the list of shops we were going in first. Yup we are nerds in that way.

"Ok let's ditch the list for today and just go for what our hearts want to buy!" Michelle suggested and I agreed I was getting kinda tired of the same old stores.

🔶🔷🔹🔸🔶🔷🔹🔸🔶🔷🔹🔸🔶🔷🔹

You can say we shopped till we dropped cause we had 17 bags in total. I was hungry has hell and Michelle just said I could go for a bite. But that's her way of saying "if you don't get food in my mouth in the next 20 minutes you will regret it".

Yeah Michelle is a grumpy bitch when she's hungry.

We where in line when a certain somebody tapped my shoulder. I was pissed. I am sorry I must sound weird ok the thing is I hate being tapped on the shoulder. I know I am weird it's just a huge pet peeve of mine.

I turned around a saw the one and only Brianna. "I just saw you over here and I had to tell you that you don't know how sorry I am for.. " I didn't let her finish another word. She was such a fake ass bitch! Man I hate her.

I interrupted her, " You don't need to say sorry I know that you didn't mean throwing a fucking basketball on my head." I said returning her fake smile back to her.

"Oh no honey, you didn't let me finish. I was going to say I am so sorry for not throwing that ball harder so you could've been out longer." She said with the ugliest smile I have ever heard.

"But don't say I didn't warn you,bitch and stay away from The Coopers they are mine. Plus I don't think they will ever want an ugly girl like you." She continued while looking at me up and down.

"Stay away from them or something worst then what happened Friday will happen again." Brianna said while taking step towards me. "Well I hope you have a nice day!" Brianna said with that fake ass smile plastered on that fake ass face.

"Wow that just made me even more hungry. Let's go we'll find something to eat on the way." Michelle suggested. Of course I agreed cause I don't want to be here longer than needed knowing that Brianna and her bitches are here.

🔶🔷🔹🔸🔶🔷🔹🔸🔶🔷🔹🔸🔶🔹🔷

I dropped Michelle at her house and she somehow managed to safely carry 9 shopping bags and a McDonald's bag to her front door all by herself. Good for her.

I looked at the time and it was 8:27pm. I think it's time to head home.

I was driving home and then I noticed the same black Lamborghini from earlier today. I was tiered so I didn't think about it too much.

When I was on my street I noticed that beautiful but creepy Lamborghini still following me.

I was getting worried so I drove passed my house and went to the only other place I thought of. The Coopers.

I was practically racing the damn car cause!  When I thought I was ahead it drove up right next to me. I drove as fast as I could until I thought I lost it.

I got to their house parked the car outside, locked it, and banged on that damn door like my life depended on it and it pretty much did cause I saw the same creepy Lamborghini drive slowly in front of the house.

"What the hell!" I heard someone say on the other side. So naturally I banged louder cause the car had stopped and the car door was opening. And a very good looking man came out of it with a not so good looking gun on his right hand.

"DAMN IT OPEN THIS FUCKING DOOR BEFORE SOME CRAZY ASS KILLER WITH GOOD TASTE IN CARS COMES TO MURDER ME!!! " I shout from outside.

Once the door opens I run inside. Sebastian and his brothers look outside and see the man and they say something to themselves.

POW! The sound of a gun shot went off and the man that had the gun went in his fancy ass car and drove of.

"Ahh!" I screamed. What! I was scared shitless.

Sam closed the door. We all looked at each other and then they said at the same time...

"Warning Shot. "

🔷🔶🔸🔹🔷🔶🔸🔹🔷🔶🔸🔹🔷🔶🔸

Wow! You're still reading!?

Thanks! What do you think they meant by "Warning Shot" ?

Will they finally reveal their secrets to Camila?

Till Next Time
XOXO
Mari 💖