Stay With Me (Oli's POV)

Brodie still hasn't come out of her room since I brought her home. Nothing we did seemed to work, not even the guys from Asking Alexandria's surprise visit.

I wanted to go up and talk to her, but she didn't seem to want to even talk talk to me.

"She'll come out of it, mate," Lee said. I ran my fingers through my hair. I wanted her to come around now. I was tired of waiting for her. Ben said she didn't want to talk to me, but I didn't care.

I pushed myself off the couch and trotted up the stairs.

"Mate, I would leave her be!" Ben called, but I ignored him. I didn't want her being alone anymore. I didnt want her feeling the same way I did. I wouldn't be able to life with myself if Brodie hurt herself.

The room was quiet as I neared the door. I knew she was awake, even though there was no noise.

"Brodie?" I called softly. I knocked quietly at the door. She didn't answer. I tried the door knob. It turned, so I let myself in.

Brodie was sitting over on the window seat. Her back was facing me. She didn't even seem to notice I came in.

"Brod?" I whispered. Nothing. I slowly crossed over to her and sat down next to her.

"What do you want, Oli." she said quietly.

"To make sure you're okay," I said. She sighed heavily.

"I'm fine," she said.

"No you're not. You haven't left this room once. You won't speak to anyone, you're not eating, and besides, I know you better than that. I know you're not okay," I said.

"You wouldn't understand, Oli."

"Try me," I said. She sighed heavily and turned away from me. 

"Do you hate me," she whisperd. My heart lurched. How could I possily hate her?

"Brodie, you know I could never hate you in a milion years. Whyy would you think that?" I said quietly. Her shoulder slumped, and before I knew it, she was sobbing heavily. Her whole body convulsed and she shook heavily. 

"I'm so sorry Oliver. I'm so sorry," she cried. I pulled her back into my arms, crying with her.

"Brodie, please don't be sorry. Please. You didn't do anything. Please, don't cry,"  I sobbed. She only sobbed heavily. I felt her fingers tangle through my hair. I leaned into her hands. 

"I should have fought harder," she whispered. I hugged her tightly. 

"Brodie, you stabbed him with a fire poker. You fought as hard as you could. Please don't blame yourself, please," I whispered. "I love you Brodie. I'm always going to, no matter what. I love you so much. You are my entire world. I can't make it without you," I whispered. "The moment I saw you, that day of the concert, I had no idea that you would be the girl to make my world spin. But in that moment, I knew that I loved you. Everything that we have been through together, both good and bad, it's only made us stronger. And nothing can ever take you away from me. I love you so much Brodie," I whispered. Her sobs we softer now, and her breathing had quieted. I felt her fingers untangle them selves from my hair. She looked up at me. Big tears threatened to spill from her beautiful green eyes. I brushed one of then away slightly. She gave me the tiniest smile.

"And to think I thought you were just some rockstar," she whispered. She erached up and kissed me then. Just a soft kiss, but it was the most passionate kiss we had ever shared. 

She pulled away from me then and gazed up at me. 

"I love you," I whispered. 

"I love you to, Oli," she whispered. She rested her head on my chest, breathing softly. 

"I'm sorry I've been such a pain," she said after a while. I coulnd't help but to smile.

"Brod, stop saying sorry. The only thing you need to focus on right now is getting better. And that starts now. You're going to come down staris and yoy're going to eat. Then I might make you hang out with the guys while I finish some stuff up at the studio. And then you're going to take a shower and get all prettied up, ecause when I come home, you and i are going out," I said. She raised an eye brow at me.

"I dunno Oli," she said. But I shook my head and quickly stood up. I offered her my hand. She sighed heavily, but finally stuck her hand out for me to take. I pulled her up and into a hug. 

"I'm never going to let anything bad happen to you ever again," I whispered into her hair. 

"Us," she whispered quietly. 

"What?" I asked. I pulled away from her and looked down at her. 

"Us," she said simply. I raised an eye brow at her. 

"What do you mean?" I asked. Insteaad of answering, she carefully picked up my hand and placed it over her stomach. 

"Us," she said again. I looked at her and then at her stomach and back at her. She gave me the tiniest smile. "I'm pregnant," she whispered. My heart began to beat faster.

"Brodie-" I stammered. She reached up and kissed me again. 

"Don't worry, it's your baby," she whispere. Relief, joy, and excitement washe over me in one whole swoop. I picked her up and swung her around.

"Brodie! I can't believe this!" I shouted. She laughed slightly, the most I had seen her smile in what felt like ages. I set her down and kissed her again. Her fingers tangled through my hair as she kissed me back.

"I can't either. But can we kind of keep it on the downlow for a while. Just until I get my head straight?" she asked. I frowned slightly.

"Really?" I asked. She nodded.

"Please?" she asked. I sighed and ksised her forhead.

"If that's what you want to do. Are you sure it's mine?" I asked. She smiled and nodded.

"Yes. The nurses were positive. There is a little you growing inside here," she said. she kissed me again. 

"Good," i said. I smiled and tagled my fingers through hers. 

"Come on, I better go mingle or they will all be up here bothering me," she said. I smiled and lead her down the stairs. I wanted to be able to tell everyone that Brodie and I were going to have a baby, but if she wanted to wait, I would respect that. I was just glad to have my girlfiend back with me where she belonged. 

Guys!!! I need help!! Should the baby be a boy or a girl? And I need help picking a name. You all should help me! Please and thank you!