The line up

The line was certainly very big, and went as far as the eye can see but we have been here for 2-3 hours now and every second we we're getting closer. Until finally Bella and I got to the front, where I saw vicky at the desk, vicky is not the nicest of nice I mean she's nice to everyone else but she doesn't like me for some reason.Now all angels are supposed to be caring and kind but vicky is a bit different,
"Hello saige" she says bluntly
"Hello vicky " I return with a smile
"I am here to you know" Bella grumbled her blonde hair covered half her face as she looked down, her big green eyes playful though.
" vicky we are here to be guardian angels" I said proudly vicky already had her big wings but she got hers extremely recently I think it was last week.
"Well duh" vicky said with zero expression"
"Ok soo who do we get?" I replied
" well you can have Abby" she said has she handed me a folder "And Bella gets Lucy" handing Bella another folder.
As I flicked through the folder I saw some images she was pretty and small and petite looking but her hair was crazy colours it looked like oil got spilled all over her hair and when you looked at it it had a rainbow of colours inside the darkness. She had pale green eyes and plump red lips. I scanned through the words until I got to the section that describes her in 1 word and that word was....Rebellious 'oh no i am in for it now' I thought to myself.

I mean she doesn't look that bad, she just dropped out of school in grade 10, to become a hairdresser, she doesn't have a job at the moment though. Despite looking young and healthy, she took drugs and was frequently drinking and clubbing. All her friends were drama queens and Abby doesn't even realise it. Poisoners, people who ruin others lives or reputation out of pure boredom, that's why people create drama, because there bored.
But I will put a stop to that, first up new friends, then a new hobbit other than twerking in clubs with sleazy guys, if only Abby could see her life from another persons point of view, I kind of want to see my life in another point of view, maybe in a book or something.

Ok earlier, when I said that she didn't look that bad...I lied through my crooked teeth.

I looked closer through the pages explaining her, she's abused and ignored, when she was in 3rd grade she set free some frogs the class was working on and shoved one down some poor girls throat. She was 9. Let me get that clear to you. A nine year old child almost killed someone by shoving a frog down there throat....I would have hated to be in that girls position.

Abby also had a twitter account with a following of 2.5 Million people, her kid eat the moment is social media. Wow. Just wow, ok I know there is slot of hate at the moment so let's change that up a bit.....wait we can't because she has NEVER done anything in her life that wasn't solely for the good of herself, she was plain selfish, we need to change that.

Desire all this terrible stuff, she deserved a chance, a chance to be a better person, a chance to make a difference in her world, to come to heaven and already be known. She deserves a chance to leave a magnificent mark when she leaves, I am her chance, I had never felt more determined!

My aim at this moment is:
1. Find her a new rock (friends boyfriend)
2.get her a job
3. Keep her safe

Safe, just the word reminded me that no one is, or ever will be, that's why I died at such a young age, I felt tears springing at the edges of my eyes,burning, begging to fall into the paper I was holding in my hand, but I was strong, I shook my head and continued to read, their wasn't much there, but I will make do, pull through string and yank Abby along with me!

Wow I am really good a pep talks, I should start giving them to someone else instead of just the crazy voices inside my head.