Chapter 14: Rescue Mission (-Continuation-)

Recap:

Cristina comes in my room and i can feel my heart beating so rapidly i felt like my whole chest is going to burst. “Well, Marcel i think it’s time”. She appears with a gun on her hand

She points it at me

“I love you Louis” I whisper and close my eyes

BANG!

--Continuation—

Louis xx Pov

Sitting in this police car isn’t going to solve anything. The police said that they found where Harry is, that’s the good news ... the bad news is they wouldn’t let me get near it, so now I’m stuck here in this stupid car. But I’m Louis Tomlinson, and I’m good at distractions ... maybe I could distract them so that i could get inside that building.

I slowly unlocked the door and got out “Mr. Tomlinson you can’t go near the building” the annoying police officer said to me, i think he’s name was Nick, Eh whatever i still hate him.

“I’m just going to take a piss at the nearest store here, Grimshaw” He stares at me and rolls his eyes and walks away...Not before i snapped his gun out of him “HEY!” He screamed and I ran away from the building as fast as i can.

I looked behind me and he seem to stop chasing me, Maybe he thought i couldn’t do anything with it. I just need the gun for props I don’t want to shoot anyone i just want to scare them off ... Now It’s time to save my Harry. I ran to the alley and made my way through the police without getting seen. I slowly crept to the back side of the building and saw 2 guards holding baseball bats in the side of the building ... I think they are checking if the police is going near them, they aren’t.

I see this as an opportunity I slowly made my way to the first guard in the right side of the building. Before he could turn around I thumped him in the head with my gun, He passes out. “Hey John, The police are coming this way, Hide!” The last guard runs away. I look at the police and he’s right they are coming this way I ran as fast as i can to the back door and went inside it.

I look at the abandoned building, It has rusted pipes and a musty scent ... I heard whispers close by, and I hid in the closet (This is so ironic hehe) I put my ears on the door and listened closely

“So what do you think will happen to the curly haired lad?” a deep voice said, I’m pretty sure they are talking about harry “Honestly after what we –some other guy—did to him i don’t know what will cristina will make us do again, I wish she will do the next one herself” What did they do.. to harry? “What did you do?” I hear shuffling sounds and a clicking sound.

They locked and blocked the door. . . shit. “Well he’s a good looking boy, so you know ... oh you can already guess what we did to him” No please, Don’t say what i think your going to say

“What?” silence “We raped him” i fist my knuckles until they were white, I can’t handle this ... I have a gun but i don’t have enough strength to shoot this as*holes. “Boys! Cristina said we have to guard the front gate there are cops outside ... and they are surrounding us”

I smirk; for once you did a good job ... Grimshaw. I hear loud footsteps and then silence. This is it, Harry I’m coming for you. I got out of the closet (god i love that line oops) and i listen to something that can help me find Harry.. Then i hear it, somebody is crying. I look up at the stairs and slowly made my way up. I see a door at the end of the hallway and made my way to it carefully. I stuck my ears in the door and listened

“Well Marcel, I think it’s time” I didn’t even think I opened the door forcefully and then.

BANG!

I look at my hands shaking, I shoot the gun ... I didn’t even feel it. I look at what’s in front of me ... and saw Cristina on the floor clutching her arm ... I shot her arm?. Good thing i didn’t shoot Harry. Cristina points the gun at Harry once more and I ran to him covering him.

BANG!

I felt a stinging pain in my back and i slowly slipped in Harry’s arms, all i could hear was a ringing sound ... and i see Harry mouthing words I couldn’t understand. What is happening ... “Harry...” I said but i didn\t hear anything ... He just looked at me and cried. I reach out for him when I felt the ground shake... I can hear the sudden noises... I can hear them now.

“Louis... Hold on, Baby please ... Hold on don’t sleep okay, you are going to be alright” I can hear him now.

“LOUIS!” I hear the boys screaming my name I try to turn around ... but i flinched in pain. Was I shot? “Louis ... “They all looked at me with tear stricken eyes.

“I’m alright g-guys ... can you please help me get up” I said they all looked at me sympathetically I feel my eyes getting droopy

“Louis ... No, you got to stay awake ... you’ve been shot Boo, Don’t worry I got you”

“Harry ...” Then my mind went black

Harry xx Pov

No! “LOUIS!” No please no ... The medics arrived and placed Louis in the ambulance I never let go of his hands ... I can’t, I can’t lose him. Is this the feeling when Louis lost me ... but now He isn’t sick in the head .. He’s been shot , The shot was near to his heart. I can’t lose him, I don’t know what i would do without him.

In about 5 minutes the ambulance stopped and they carried Louis to the ER I ran with them still holding Louis’ hand “Baby ... Please Hold on” I said , I hardly got my words clear with all this tears. They stopped in the operating room and pushed me out. I didn’t fight back... I couldn’t.

Louis ... Please be ok.

A/N

This is the continuation that’s why it’s short One more chapter to go then the sequel I hope you guys really liked this story please tell me if you do I just need

7 votes for the last chap/ update

Love you guys so much bye!

-Jamila