Now it's been a few months since I lost my friends and it's been few months since my family started ignoring me and made me a maid. I am now walking home from school, I hope I won't have to clean up much I mean it's Monday I have homework to do.

I saw Anna in the window with a evil smile on her face. Something is not right here, it is like she was waiting for me or something and she never does that so she wants something from me. And now I just have to figure out what she wants and get it over with.

She just walked past me like I wasn't there but when I walked past the kitchen I saw that the chandelier saw broken on the floor. It will take forever to clean up and mom and dad are coming home soon and if they see this they will freak out. And they won't punish Anna for breaking the chandelier they will punish me for 'breaking' the chandelier.

While I was cleaning I heard someone clear their throat. I looked up and saw my parents looking at me with a very angry look on their faces. They thought I was the one who broke the chandelier even when I tried to tell the truth but they wouldn't believe it but the thing that hurted me the most is:

"You are our maid, how dare you putting our daughter in danger she can easily step on one of those broken glass pieces" Dad said. My eyes started getting watery by those words, it's like I'm not even their daughter but I'm related by blood. I am their blood daughter and so is Anna.

"And before I forget you will and forever not eat anything with us or eat in this house am I clear?" Dad asked me. I can't eat with them or eat here then where will I eat?

"Yes, father" I answered back to him. And just by saying two words I get a slap on my left cheek that really hurts. I felt much pain and my vision was getting blurry by tears but i refuse them to fall down.

"Never call me father, you will from now on call me Sir and my wife will be called Madam and our little daughter will be called Miss, never use our names is that understood?" Dad asked. I'm still going to call hi dad in my mind but when I talk I will call them this. And I won't get it wrong, I don't want to be slapped again. It hurts like hell.

"Yes, Sir" I said. Dad dismissed me and I had to clean this mess all night plus I had to do homework at the same time as I was cleaning.

I went to bed without dinner and it was torture at first but I got use to it and now it feels really good to not eat anything. Remind me to thank dad for helping me become thin like I always wanted to be. I only buy bananas to eat one at a day.

Flashback ends

This is the story how I started starve myself but it's okay I'm fine or not well I don't care about how I feel. I just care about school and cutting. That is the right thing to do right?

I walked to the school garden where no one is. I sat under a tree, I like when the leaves are in many colors like yellow, red and orange. I just sat there for awhile. After sitting there for I think ten minutes well who knows? And who is keeping track of the time, well not me for sure. I only have one clock and that clock I use in my 'room'.

Is anybody there,
Does anybody care,
What I'm feeling?
I wanna disappear,

So nobody can hear me,
When I'm screaming.
Cause i could use a hand sometimes,
Yeah I could use a hand sometimes.