The start of it all

"Saige saige saige saige" I hear a squeaky voice call out, without even looking I knew who it was only my best friend Bella, she and I died together when we where driving to brunch in my little hatchback I turned the corner and as soon as I got my car out safely a huge truck sped up and crashed into us.We where 17,and well we still are. But I am ok and I check in on my family everyday from up here in heaven.

In two weeks I had to prove myself to God (yes the big man himself) that I was worthy of my fully grown wings!
"Saige I have an AWESOME idea to get our wings" Bella says loudly
"Shhh Bella relax what is it?" I reply a with a hint of excitement
"We become guardian angels!!"
Now that was an awesome Idea I always wondered if I had a guardian Angel ... Anyway not the point
" that's an amazing idea lets go sign up now!"

We rush over to the guardian angel cloud and realise there is a HUGE line up
"I guess we will have to wait" I said dully.

As we stood in line I pondered, about heaven. I still can't believe I am here, I am a heathen, but I wasn't a bad person, I never dated, and I kept concentrated on school, I guess you could call me a basic white girl. Starbucks was my hangout, in autumn I wore oversize knitted sweaters and converses, summer was crop tops and high waisted shorts. Winter was beanie's all the way, Spring was similar to summer. Yeah, I was super basic.

I had lived in Hawaii but I was born in Australia. I had some close friends and we were all weird in a basic way, we had a squad name, but I cant remember, to be honest I cant remember details.

Enough about my past life, what about now? I hear you ask, well I live In heaven , were the ground is made out of clouds , the sun is always shinning and there are trillions of jobs, all to look after the earthlings, the job I am working at now isn't very significant, infact every Angel starts of in this job, I have been here for mmmm let me think... 4 and a half months, I work as a messenger for Venus ,( the Angel who looks after planet Venus ) we are pretty much just her interns.

I made a friend when I had to deliver a message to the head guardian Angel , Josh. He works with the troublesome kids that God thinks deserves a chance.

The line shifted forward and disrupted my thoughts, Bella stood in a way that showed she was getting impatient , she twisted and knotted her honey hair around her small soft fingers, her nails were painted a rosy white, making her nails look neat and tidy .

'' this line is taking forever, isn't it?'' I spoke as if I wasn't stating the obvious, even though I was. '' yeah it is'' Bella said, slightly rolling her grass green eyes. I sighed getting more impatient, the line was so long! This has to be one of the most popular jobs. One thing I am determined to find out is who was my Guardian angel was, or if I had one. Did I need a guardian angel? If so why? Does everyone have a guardian angel? All these questions, not enough answers....yet, I mean if I get this job I am bound to find out. The line continued to shift forward, the people at the desk must be working quick, maybe Josh is up there, I like Josh a lot, he was so down to earth (haha but he lives in heaven) he's very calm and rational, around me I need someone like that, he's like a rock, somebody you can lean on, trust, he was also really good looking. Just had to add that one on there.

I stared down at my small blue slip on shoes witch was part of the uniform I had to wear for Venus. Below my shoes were fluffy white clouds, when I first arrived here I tried to eat one, it had felt so cold in my hands but a soft cold, but the bite I took into it....the chilliness ran through my gums,around my cheeks,down my neck and onto my shoulders, from then on it swirled around my body as if it was creating another cloud inside me. I did not like it one bit! Oh how I was so immature, maybe I still am, yeah I probably am.

'Speaking of immaturity' I muttered so low as I looked at Bella, no matter how immature she could be, she was the only person who could make me smile ALL the time. I had an acrostic poem for her:
B: beautiful as the sun,sky and sea
E: easygoing, just a chill kinda gal
L: loving as a mother goose
L: ladylike,always keeping collected
A: amazing in every single way!

Out of all the people in my life RIGHT THIS SECOND...Bella was my favourite. We were like two peas in a pod, I couldn't live without her I wouldn't know what to do without her.

I still miss parents and my younger brother James, he was only 14, he was a moody annoying 14 year old that's for sure, but I still loved neither the less. My parents were loving too. Oh how I miss them. But I have to move on....and so does this line!