Chapter 34: Mori Is A Good Friend :)

A/N: To the overwhelming responses I got on my face-reveal:

YOU ALL ARE PRECIOUS LITTLE CINNAMON BUNS AND UGH I LOVE YOU ALL TO BITS YOU ARE SO KIND TO ME AND I WISH I COULD DO MORE FOR YOU, I REALLY DO.

~

~Honey's POV~

I didn't even realise Mori wasn't with me until I was outside. I smiled a little at the thoughtfulness he always kept for me- he knew when to push and when not to. He's a good friend. (A/N: I'm sorry, but I can't ever imagine them as anything more as close friends)

The air outside was so much fresher than inside even though the school almost always has a few windows open. The sun was shining warm and soft, only combated by slight breezes that trickled past. The sky was a shade of blue you could only find on sunny days without any clouds in the sky- it was like the outside world hadn't seen what had occurred earlier. If this were some cheesy romantic drama, it'd be raining right now. Or at least, something bad would happen to me- just to drive in the fact that everything was going wrong with my life. (Okay, maybe that's a little over dramatic)

But instead, I came outside to a world almost polar opposite to what I was expecting. No rain, no cloudy sky, no one to laugh at my misfortune. Only bright blue skies and a shining sun. It was almost as if the world were mocking me.

Even though I say that, it wasn't like I felt as if this were a romantic drama. I was feeling a little upset is all.

I wish I could choose who I loved. Wouldn't the world be so much easier that way?

Imagine...

But instead, I fell for [Y/N] [L/N]- an expert in the matters of Doctor Who and all things geeky. A girl who didn't seem to care at all when it came to others opinions, yet cared when it came to her friends or even her guests. She wasn't comparable.

If I had to give you a reason as to why I loved her, I couldn't. It's like describing the taste of water.

All I knew is that I did. And that she looked adorable even when sleeping, and that she knew how to have fun even while wearing high-heels. She was so much more than just a girl.

She was stranger, weirder, geekier, a little more stubborn, way more adorable, and above all, she was her own person.

There are too many people in this world who argue that to win someone over, acting like yourself is something one should never resort you. Except, she never got the memo.

She was so much more than just a girl.

And so much more than just [Y/N].

~Your POV~

You figured going after Honey right this moment would not be a very good idea. Of course he'd want to be alone- after being confessed to, having to turn them down and then having the entire room stare at you both, you'd want to be alone to think a little too.

But even so, you couldn't help but wonder what exactly it was he was thinking about. When it came to Honey, trying to read his mind was like trying to read a half-closed book.

His eyes were the only thing that gave him away. You knew them too well to know otherwise.

He's eyes would gleam when he's awed. They'd shine when he's happy. And they'd sparkle when he's talking about something he loves. To explain the difference between the three would be impossible if you weren't there to see it.

It was hard to imagine that anyone could not look at his eyes. You tried to avoid it, but every so often, he'd say something that drew you toward them and then...