I NEED YOUR HELP - POLL

Hi everyone!

I'm planning a... Thing... For the future- for you guys, as a thanks for reading my book and such, and I wanted to make sure this is as suited to your tastes as possible.

I don't really know how long I'll leave this open, but it will most certainly be closed by the 9th of July. (Two weeks from now)

Basically, I have some options here for you guys and I'd like you to please (please) vote or choose your favourite one.

Depending on the results, I may write all of them, but I most likely will not, so that's why I wanted to ask you guys first.

Anyway, here are the poll options. (Just leave a comment saying 'Option #' or something that clearly indicates your choice in option).

1. A Q&A. I honestly don't know whether or not anyone would want this, but I just put it here because I thought it may be fun. If you do choose this one, the questions can be literally about anything- from general knowledge ('cause why not) to advice (not that you'd want any from me, of course) to my future plans (fan-fiction related or not) to my fan-fiction. Anything. I'm an open book :) (literally) There will also be no limit on questions being asked because I love answering questions :)

2. People 'reacting' to my fan-fiction. This will be hell-a embarrassing, but I figured I'd have to put something mildly life-wrecking otherwise you guys may not have any fun :). Should you choose this one, you can choose three people in my life that you'd like to react to my fan-fiction. I do not recommend my family members because their reactions would be excruciatingly boring- I'm not even joking.

3. A face-reveal. Again, embarrassing, but people everywhere seemed to be obsessed with seeing people's faces so... Why not, eh? Should this be the option you choose, know that I am not in ANY WAY photogenic. Honestly, you'll see the photo/photos and cringe because I'm that unphotogenic. *cringes*

So those are the options, I guess... Go ahead and pick!

(If no one comments I'll feel so awkward.... Please comment.... Anything- just anything!!!)

Again, the poll closes on the 9th of July in AEST. (Australian time). If you live in America, you're most likely a day behind me, so that would be the 10th, I guess. Eh, just search it up?? I'm not good with dates and times.

Oh! I almost forgot! You can vote as many times as you want, I guess.

I like counting.

That's why. :)

:) :) :)

*sits in the corner hoping to get some votes on poll options*

BUT DON'T FEEL PRESSURED OR ANYTHING- THIS KIND OF CAME ABOUT BECAUSE I WANTED TO CELEBRATE YOU GUYS SO JUST UHHHHHH VOTE IF YOU WANT TO!

AND IF THERE'S SOMETHING ELSE YOU WANTED ME TO DO, ASK FOR THAT AND I'LL DO IT :))))

Byeeeeeeeeee~~~~