the new family member

I woke up to someone shaking me lightly.

"Lilly... Lilly wake up... Come on Sleeping Beauty it's time to get up."

"hmmmm. "

my eyes fluttered open and I looked straight in front of me to see a pair of chocolate brown eyes staring at my ice blue ones.

"morning Scott."

"morning Sleeping Beauty."

"what are you doing here? "

"I got you a surprise... Come on. "

he grabbed my hand and pulled me out of bed and pulled me down stairs to the front door.

"you ready? "

"yeah. " he opened the door and I was attacked by the cutest thing I've ever seen in my life.

"OH MY GOD SCOTT

"OH MY GOD SCOTT. "

he started laughing.

"you got me a husky!?!? "

" yup... Do you like it?"

"no I absolutely love it!!!"

I looked up at him and spoke.

" whats it's name? "

"what ever you want it to be. "

" I'll name it... Charming... Yeah I like that."

I smiled down at charming and then smiled at Scott. I stood up with charming in my arms and gave Scott a quick kiss on the cheek.

"thanks Scotty."

"he wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me into a hug. (relationship goals af lol) Charming barked at Scott and then licked Scott's nose. I started to giggle.

"stiles is going to love him."

" I'm going to love what? "

we heard a voice from behind and then we heard a little squeal. The next thing I know stiles is holding charming and kissing him.

"told you. "

I playfully punched Scott's arm and he grabbed it with a fake hurt expression.

" well there's the new family member. "

Scott spoke. I turned to Scott.

"were did you get him? "

"he was stranded on the side of the road with a broken leg so I fixed him up and...well... now he is here with you.

" I attacked him into a hug and smiled.

"thanks Scott. "

"your welcome Lil's."

I turned to stiles.

"give me back Charming, stiles."

"Awwwww fine here."

with that we all walked to the living room and watched movies while Charming climbed over everyone and then fell asleep on me and Scott.

I'm back and happy about this chapter. Isn't Charming adorable eeeekkkkk. I'm thinking about having a bonus chapter about one of Lilly's flashbacks or should I have her see something that will happen in the future? Comment me what you think I should do for a bonus chapter.
Love ya pandas 🐼