who are you?

Lilly's P.OV

I was finally let out of the hospital. I was signed out and started to turn around but instead was picked up and spun around. I let out a surprised squeal and then I look at who my 'captor' was. Sure enough there stood Scott McCall.

"PUT ME DOWN SCOTT!"

I could see Mellisa smiling. And he had the biggest smile on his face. He put me down and I looked at him

"what are you so happy about?"

"your finally going to be back at school and your OK."

"and?"

"and what? "

"Scotty I can tell your hiding something." his smile slowly started to fade and he mumbled these faithfull words

" I missed you Lilly. It hasn't been the same without you..."

"Wow never knew you missed me that much? "

"you should be more worried about Allison though... I mean you did just break up a few days ago."

"I'm not worried about her. "

" Why? "

" She has Isaac."

" Wait my brother Isaac... Isaac Lahey?" "yup. "

"oh... I'm sorry sco-"

"it's fine Lilly really. "

"Ok..." With that we took are leave.

*at Scott's house / are new home*

It was night time now. I was getting ready for bed me and Isaac caught up and I told him what happened with Derek Hale. I walked out to the porch and closed the door behind me. I turned around and was instantly pinned to the wall. My mouth was covered by someone's hand.

"Shhhhhhh it's alright." they moved there hand and I instantly spoke

" who are you? ." I was shaking know.

" Why I'm Deucalion, sweet heart. "

I knew about this man. He was dangerous. I tried to scream for Scott and Issac but he covered my mouth again. His hand was now squeezing my neck and I was having trouble breathing. (Scott were are you?)

*Scott's P.O.V *

I looked up from my phone when I heard a quiet scream. I walked to my window to see were the talking was coming from.

I saw Lilly being held at her throat by the hands of Deucalion

I saw Lilly being held at her throat by the hands of Deucalion. I quickly ran down the stairs and opened the door fully turned with Isaac now behind me.

"let her go Deucalion."

he let her go and she sunk to her knees. Then we attacked.

Hey pandas it is I, your panda lord. I wanted to thank you for reading my story and sticking with me through it. I love you guys sooooooooo much.