oh no

^^ this is lilly^^

"NO LEAVE HIM ALONE PLEASE I BEG YOU I'LL TAKE IT.

*pause* so you might be wondering what the hell is going on right know well... let's just say dad found out what Isaacs grades were and they were not good. *unpause*

PLEASE DAD"

I screamed as he punched Isaac in the face. He stopped hitting isaac and turned to look at me with a evil smirk on his face.

"Hear that Isaac haha I get to go for doll face now"

He said evily.

"no please don't do this Lilly i-i can take it"

Isaac weakly stated. I was in tears and had a bloody cheek with glass stuck in it from a broken plate. He grabbed me by the hair and pinned me to the wall and punched me in the face and stomach repeatedly. Then dragged me down stairs and opened the freezer up. Pure terror spread across my face as I knew what was about to happen.

"NO PLEASE NO ANYTHING BUT THAT "

I screamed but he just threw me up against it and with pure venom said

" ITS either you...or him"

and with that I was being locked in the freezer screaming for help that i knew would not come.
___________________

*1 hour later*

I was finally let out. I stumbled up the stairs gasping for fresh air. He told me to head to the grave yard and that Isaac was already there. So with that i limped away from the monster I call 'dad'. When I got there i was attacked into a hug by Isaac.

"why would you do that lils...never I repeat NEVER do that again"

he said almost in tears.

"Isaac I love you and i would rather get beat to death then living without you"

I said in a soft weak voice.

"Have you ever thought about what I would be like if YOU were gone".

I had no response so I looked down at my feet.

"well it does not matter anymore ok... I have a new problem solution."

I looked up and gave him a confused glance.

"what do you mean Isaac?"

"It will only hurt for a second don't worry the pain will dissaper soon."

"Isaac you-your scaring me."

"Derek now"

I let out a loud scream of pain before I was dropped to the ground. And the world went black.