Finally Moving On

Start from the beginning

Currently Elena is working on getting the arrow from Damon's back. She is being a wussy about it but she finally gets it out and they both come out. I hear Damon muble something along the lines of 'I'm going to kill her' but Elena shakes her head at his comment telling him not to kill her.

I really didn't pay much attention after that due to the fact I was trying to configure a plan to get Damon remember me without letting the others know.

I went back to remember the night I had compelled him I had said "You will not remember anytime of us together in New York until we meet again and I say the word remember but when you remember you will act as if you had always remembered the time we spent together".

I remember how heart broken I was to see someone I cared for go. I didn't love him, If I did it was more of brotherly love or affection. Damon was the first real friend I had since I had stopped chasing the Mikealsons.

Of course he had known about me being a vampire but he didn't now that I was an original hybrid or about me knowing the Mikealsons.

I decided that I would act as if I had just figured out where I knew him from.

They we're heading into the other room starting their research so I followed I picked up the book labeled Petrova. I really just picked it up to make look as if I was doing something.

"That's a shame I'm surprised you don't remember, Damon" I said slyly but no one seemed to catch my slyness but instead looked between me and Damon with confusion.

When I said remember I could practically see ask the memories flashing back in his head but no one else noticed. I mean come on these people are pretty oblivious.

His face breaks out into a grin as he speeds over to give me a bone crushing hug. I laughed at his sudden action and also at the twinge of jealous that shot through Elena's body but as soon as that jealousy was there it was gone.

"I'm so stupid I don't know how I didn't remember. But I did know you looked familiar. Alesia I have missed you. Why did you leave me in the bar that night?"

"These witches were chasing me and I realized they we're close so I led them away from you and killed them 5 years later. I need up here about a year ago"

After that excitement we all go back to researching. They found something about the sun and mom curse which I had never heard of in all my existence. If I had I thought it wasn't true.

They didn't find anything else much after that. Vanessa talked with Alaric for a few. While Elena went outside and called her boyfriend. Damon had gone outside after a few seconds knowing that Elena was finished with her phone call.

I followed soon after but I grabbed the book labeled Petrova. The book I was reading through earlier. Elena had said her last name was Gilbert but there was no way. She was Tatia's and Katerina's doppleganger which means she has to be a Petrova.

I had walked outside just as Elena was about to get in the car. "Hey Damon you feel like letting an old friend crash at your place" I grinned and he seemed to grin back. "Hell yeah. This is going to be the best time ever. We can both annoy Stefan but you have to promise me or rather promise Elena that you won't hurt her. She's looking at you as if your going to pounce and kill her any second" Damon laughs out but he quiets down when Elena shoots him a death glare.

"Damon I promise" I assure him but turn to Elena "oh and Elena here" I hand her the book I was holding "you didn't dig deep enough. Let me know what you find I would love to know" she took the book out of my hand cautiously. "Elena I'm not going to hurt you" I say with a little annoyance in my voice.