6.

"Can I take you home?" They were now in the parking lot. Daisy was in front of the school bus right when Ethan came and asked her just that.

Daisy looked at her friend hesitantly. But her friend gave her two thumbs up and told her to go with Ethan. He gave her friend a thank you nod, and she only smiled.

"Where do you live?" Ethan asked while turning on the engine of his car.

Daisy put on her seatbelt, adjusting herself on the passenger seat, "Just go to the direction of Wellington Park," she said.

Ethan nodded and started going out of the parking lot. He was happy and she was happy. They were both happy.

Ethan was happy because he finally get to see her and touch her. It's good to know that she is real.

Daisy was happy because she didn't get rejected by him. In fact, he really liked her. It's crazy to Daisy because she somehow managed to make the captain of the lacrosse team like her. It's just out of this world.

The radio was on and the windows were rolled down a bit. Daisy's hair were getting blown and her heart was fluttering.

"Daisy, can we meet up this weekend?" Ethan finally sighed out.

She looked at him and said, "Uhm... I guess so, I mean, if you do... Want to.. Uhm.. Meet up with me," she was squirming in her seat. She was nervous.

It was settled then. They were meeting up this weekend.

...