Chapter 9

A/N

I have been reading this story named 'Santalune High:An Amourshipping Story' by this dude AdamantHo-Oh     It's a very unique idea and I suggest you guys go check it out.

It's pretty good. Update soon man.

ALERT: THIS CHAPTER MAY BE SLIGHTLY AGE INAPPROPRIATE.

This chapter is a special. You can guess by the story progress.

Serena's POV

It had been two days since the night Team Rocket attacked. I ended up sleeping in the infirmary. The place seriously smells

of bitter medicines.

Anyway, today was supposedly going to be a special day. There was gonna be a different activity and learning today. I got ready and stuff Fennekin's pokeball in my back pocket and head down. I reached the amphitheater the same time as my team. Ash looked ready to go, while Gary was no where to be seen.

Dawn, unlike Ash looked extremely sleepy.

"Looks like someone has the case of the sleepies." I say.

She giggles, when we hear Gary approaching.

He is walking with Team Oshawatt. Cilan was arguing with him about something at that time.

We hear their conversation as they approach.

They were arguing about which water type is better, Basculin or Squirtle. This was such an endless debate. Obviously people will have conflicting opinions. Anyway, we reached the amphitheater, where Professor Sycamore would be telling us about today's activity.

We got our seats as he as well Professor Oak came up on the stage.

Professor Oak started," Since the theme of the week is Pokemon Evolution, today I will be introducing you all to a very rare form of evolution that we researchers term as Mega Evolution. Mega Evolution is a temporary form of evolution, which can only be invoked during battle, as far as we know, during which the Pokemon acquires enormous strength.

We haven't yet been able to understand where exactly the enormous amount of energy comes from, but two special evolution stones are required for Mega Evolution. A key stone and a mega stone. These are used to connect the string bond the trainer and Pokemon have. There have been rumours of exceptions, where a Pokemon has been able to achieve such a form without using two stones. However we have no evidence for the same. "

To demonstrate he power of Mega Evolution,  today we will be going to Couriway Town, where the Champion Diantha will have an exhibition battle. We have requested her to demonstrate to you trainers the power of mega evolution. Kindly reach the buses by 10 AM."

Mega Evolution! Never heard of that before. It will be pretty exciting.

"Well guys lets go grab the last seats of the bus now. We can be rowdy and talk and stuff then." Says Barry. He is so mischievous.....

We all go grab the last seats of the bus. The seven in the end get occupied by Misty, Dawn, May, Barry, Paul, Drew and Kenny.

Grace grabs the single seat next to the back door, while Ash, Gary and myself get the three seater and Iris, Clemont and Cilan get the one facing us.

Ash's POV

We all start talking about our Pokemon journeys when the bus starts. Apparently the champion here is someone called Diantha and the way Clemont and Paul were telling us about her, she seems hell strong. Gary was rambling about how he would challenge her and beat her. Serena tells us she has a beautiful Gardevoir and appears in multiple blockbusters. So Gardevoir must be capable of mega evolution.