Chapter 7

Hey, I'm so sorry guys for not updating. I took a hell lot of time. But yes, there are gonna be two big chapters coming which include the very first Amourshipping moment. Please keep expressing your support! Also please fee, free to check out my Class Apart Pokestories reading list.

Ash's POV

We finally got it to evolve to Gloom. Now all we gotta do is grab a Leaf Stone to help it evolve to Vileplume.

"Yay we did it! Now let's go grab that Leaf Stone to evolve it into a Vileplume!" I say.

"No way! We are going to get a Sun Stone to help it evolve into a Bellosom!" Gary says.

"What?! No way, it's gonna become a Vileplume!"
"Nope! It's gonna be a Bellosom!"

"Gary! A Vileplume is much better! It's gonna be  a Vileplume or else........

"Else what huh? My Pokemon, my rules!"

Serena's POV

Ash seemed to be at a loss for words now. I couldn't bare to see him being bossed around by Gary.  I couldn't take it.

"Gary it ain't your choice! Have you even thought of what Gloom wants?! I think it should be given the stone for the evolution it wants! Who are you to decide?!" I say.

"I'm it's trainer, duh."

"Guys guys. I think we should help it evolve to whichever stone we can get our hands on first! Remember there is a time limit!" Dawn says.

Boy, I never thought of that.

"Let's go towards the centre now, so we can check out if any team has returned yet."

As usual, a very sensible idea indeed from Ash.

We hurried to the main building as we saw that the first team was back. They were standing night next to Professor Sycamore. Hey! Wait a minute!

Ash's POV

The first team was already back. But there were just two of em. Wait, one of them was that Guy with the green hair and formal clothes! Man, he must be good. Next to him, a girl was sitting on a bench. She was fair and with long wavy dirty blonde hair. She was wearing a grey t-shirt with a black pokeball in it with jeans and a white beanie. She had sunglasses on and was talking to Professor Sycamore.

We had to ask Professor if we could use the pokeball transportation device so we hurried.

"Ahha! Gary. The first team is already back right here. And what rare Pokemon have they got! Are you guys done?" Professor says.

Dawn then says," Professor we need to use the telephone. May we please?"

"Of course my dear but-

We just ran off. After all we had to get the second position. We reached the main block, and went into the Pokemon care and teleport room.

"Dawn who are you contacting?" I say.

"Well, we need an evolution stone right? So why not ask someone where we could find one?"  Dawn says.

"Dawn, you don't need an expert for that one. I know it all. There is a mine nearby where they mine evolution stones. But that would be too far. We could just as around for one."

Gary says.

We ask around camp and finally find a guy who says he has a Leaf Stone.  To my surprise, he looks somewhat like me. He's much taller though. On the other hand, his clothes are quite similar. He takes us to his cabin and gets it out but-

" I will give it to you guys but what's in it for me?" says the boy.

Well we handy expected this.

"What sort of a thing do you want?" says Dawn.

"It ain't a thing. I want her." He says, pointing towards Serena.

"This is going too far boy!"  I say. But then Gary stops me. He then whispers," He just wants to go out with Serena. I'll  still have Dawn left. Let's give her."

I stared at Gary in disbelief. Was he nuts? He was ready to trade of Serena for a chunk of rock? But on the other hand, we did have to win the competition. We slowly turned to face Serena.

"Oh I know. We have to win. I'll go out with you. Just gimme the stone." She said to the boy.

The boy smirked and tossed the stone. Gary caught it and gave it to his Gloom. There was a dazzling light and we now had a Vileplume.

"Now all we gotta do is take him to the professor." I say, still a little angry with that boy.

"Wait! Weren't we supposed to get it on video?" Serena suddenly remind us all. We were shocked, when Dawn waved her phone. She had got it on video. We rushed to the main block. Team Squirtle had arrived already. We were put in third place.

So much for a point. :(

A/N

Let's see who can guess the three characters. The guy in the green, the nasty boy and the girl with the dirty blonde hair. Lol, I don't think anyone can do the third one. ;)

I know I took a hell lot of time, and the chapter was real short, but the next two are gonna be pretty long. I just couldn't figure out how to introduce the third character.