"What the hell us this about?!" Edward cried, getting up and looking at me.

"NO TIME, JUST RUN!!!" I screamed, grabbing the two by the arms and hoisting them up. We scrambled down the stairs, as they were on the top floor and roof of headquarters and they exploded. We screamed as the concerted ground gave away and Alphonse grabbed Edward's ankle and he held onto my arm. Scar stood above Al and placed his hand on the ground, making the crumbling ledge Alphonse was holding onto break apart as well.

"Al, Evelyn, hold on!" Edward yelled as he transmuted a pillar from the stairs below us. Scar placed a hand on the pillar and it exploded. We tumbled downhill and we took off running. "Damn it, what's this about?!" Ed asked. "Making enemies is something I've never...really avoided...but there's no reason for anyone to try and kill me!"

We ran in it an alleyway as an attempted diversion but alchemic sparks ran along the building and it exploded, burying the path in rubble. "Oww..." Edward groaned as he got up, brushing off the remains of the building off his coat. The man stood in front of us, blocking us so there was no way out. "Who the hell are you?" Edward yelled. "Why are you after us?!"

"Think of it this way: if there is someone who created you, then there is someone who will destroy you, as well," Scar stated.

"Looks like there's no getting out of this," Edward sneered as he turned a nearby pole that was buried in the rubble into a knife.

We ran towards Scar. "You got guts..." he smirked, but clenched his hands. "But...too slow." Scar placed his hand on Alphonse, causing half of Alphonse's armor to explode. "Al!" Ed screamed. As Alphonse collapsed, I could see the insides of his armor and saw that there was nothing inside it.

I stare at Alphonse in awe. There's...no one inside? But why? The armor sounded like Alphonse, so it's gotta be him! Then...why is there no body within the armor?

"You bastard!" Edward yelled, dashing up to him with the knife.

"Too slow!" He said, grabbing onto Edward's right arm.

"Ed!" I shouted. His arm is going to get blown off just like those other victims! But, instead of it exploding into a bloody mess like I had expected, I heard the loud ringing of metal and Edward tumbled out into the streets.

"Damnit!" Edward grumbled, throwing off his signature red cloak and I gawked at him. In the sleeves of his black outfit, there was a automail arm. Was...was he like me? I clung to my left arm, feeling the cold metal.

"Automail?" Scar asked, walking out of the alleyway. "I see, that's why bodily destruction doesn't hurt you. You're a strange one."

Edward slapped his metal arm and a blade formed. No transmutation circle either? I didn't see a tattoo on his hand like me. "No, Brother!" Al begged, crawling across the cold pavement. "You should run! Evelyn, convince him!"

"You dumbass!" Edward shouted. "How could I leave you behind and run?!"

I jumped in front of Edward and clapped my hand together, slamming them onto the ground and sending a spark of a explosion at Scar. He countered my attack by slamming his hand into the ground and sending an explosion a me. "You're countering my attack...by sending the same exact thing back at me?" I asked.

Our speaks met and exploded. Scar covered his face wth my arms and I did the same, only to get blown back by the shockwaves of the explosion. I screamed as I tumbled back, slamming into a nearby brick building. Scar approached Edward in a intimidating fashion. "You press your hands together to make a ring, and then preform a transmutation?" He concluded. "In that case..." Edward ran up to him and went in for a stab but Scar grabbed his bladed arm, holding a hand on the bicep part of it. "I will start by destroying this abhorrent right arm of yours." Blue sparks appeared and Edward's arm was blown into millions of pieces.