Chapter 15

Deadpools pov

I smirked and looked back at y/n and went up on top of a roof and jumped onto each building following her. She walked normally and I looked around the street to try to find the black van, but it was nowhere in site. I saw y/n slow down and walk into an alley way I though maybe she was waiting for me to follow her. I went to the side of the building and slid down. She looked up and saw me come down as I landed I the ground she ran to me and hugged me tightly and said " thank you deadpool", I blushed a little as she hugged me and I hugged her back and let go. I chuckled " aww, sweetheart I'll be here no matter what ", I grabbed her chin facing me and kissed her nose.

Y/n pov

I started walking on the sidewalk hoping they wouldn't kidnap me like before. Why are they following me and deadpool? I sighed and thought they wouldn't find me in the alley way and I started to walk into one on the side of me. I waited there till I saw someone above me sliding down to where I was. It was deadpool and I suddenly smiled and hugged him tightly and said " thank you deadpool", he hugged me back and let go and chuckled " aww, sweetheart I'll be here no matter what", and grabbed my chin to kiss my nose. Why did he kiss my nose with his mask still on. I looked out of alley way and said " so are they gone ", he looked at me and said " I think so I didn't see them anywhere ". You smiled and said " so what are you thinking about doing now ", I smirked as I got closer to deadpool.

Deadpools pov

I looked down at y/n and smirked through my mask and said " trying to be flirty with me now, are we ", she blushed a little backing away. She said " i'am trying to be brave every time i'am with you, but I can't help but get all blushie ". I smiled and took my mask off up to my mouth.

Y/n pov

Why was I always so nervous to be with him? How can he be so calm and not become so nervous? I looked at him and saw his lips, but then I also saw his burned face and scars. Deadpool saw my reaction and said " you don't want to kiss me ", he looked down and sighed. I blushed and stuttered " n-no, it's not t-t-that. I r-really like you a-and ". Suddenly a pair of lips smashed into mine and I was stunned and blushed red. His lips were like nothing I ever felt before they were so smooth. It was so.... Awesome.