Chapter 5

The alarms went off and soon men came out the same sliding door the  blonde came out of before. You ran to deadpool suddenly, you heard someone say " wait ", you turned and saw the blonde guy he started to walk toward you slowly," what do you want ", you said pitifully. The blonde guy said " don't go near that man he is dangerous", you turned to deadpool and said " not to me ", then you ran at full speed to the the car. You heard the blonde say " take down that mercenary men, don't shoot the girl we need her alive", deadpool was being fired repeatedly you kept running when you got close enough to the car one of the men said " hold your fire, men". Deadpool waved a hand and said " come on,come on let's go, we stay here", you got in the passenger seat and breathed rabidly he got in closed the door and said " you might want to buckle up", you did as told and looked at him then, he pushed the gas and speeded you sat your seat straight closing your eyes then, he said "hold on", then you opened your eyes and he went straight through another wall. As he did he yelled and started to laugh saying " see ya suckers". As you lost them he slowed down and stopped at a traffic light. You looked at him and said how did you find me", he looked at you and said "fate... I told you to call me didn't i ", you nodded and said" but that doesn't matter what do those guys want from me", the light turned green and he drove at normal speed. " I guess they think you know something about me, I don't know... I am pretty sure there going to want you now since your with me ", you started to catch your breath and said " also, how did you get this car", he looked at you and smiled you knew that wasn't a good sign. Who was this guy and why were those men looking for him? Was he a criminal, robber, or worse a killer? You gulped loudly he turned to you and said " you don't have to be afraid of me, I don't hurt girls", you looked at him embarrassed and said " where are you taking me", you looked outside the window trying to recognize this part of the city. "I am taking you to my place", you silently yelled in pain, he parked near a hotel and looked at you and said " are you ok", you groaned and said " yea just a cut during the shoot out", he got out of the car and opened the door for you on the other side and said " you need help", you nodded your head no and walked into the apartment. Deadpool opened the hotel doorway for you and sat on a chair in the lobby, deadpool went to the counter guy. You covered the cut with your hand and tried to stop the bleeding a bit, deadpool came back to you with some wipes and band-aids and helped you clean the cut he said as he cleaned the cut " that's pretty deep, are you sure you are ok", you nodded then, he grabbed three band-aids and put them on your cut you sighed a bit but, he put all of them on. You stood up and said " thanks", he smiled and said " no problem... You can sleep here tonight and I'll bring you back to where you live, ok", you nodded. You wondered why was he so nice to you all of a sudden before, he was so threatening but, something was up and you had to know what it was.