Chapter 11

[Back with deadpool]

As Deadpool drove back to his apartment he tried to ignore everything about you and focus on other things like... His social status with fighting people in the streets. Maybe, that's not something he should be proud of maybe, Deadpool had a tiny percentage of liking you. He wondered in his mind if you would like him back... This was stupid He thought he should just continue on with his life... Deadpool saved you, that's it nothing is going to change. Deadpool drove up to his apartment and sighed as Deadpool got out and headed into the building, the counter guy was looking at his newspaper till Deadpool stopped and said " do you think she likes me", the counter guy dropped his newspaper and sniffled saying "well, did you like her", shocked by how the counter guy knew who deadpool was talking about he said " you know what, do you know anything about love", the counter guy shrugged and picked his newspaper back up and said " well, it's up to you dude, I mean why were you asking", deadpool just sighed and walked to the elevator. As he got to his floor a girl appeared in front of deadpool all nicely dressed in a small skirt and shirt wearing a small hat,purse, and tall high heels. Deadpool said " where did you get your cloths, the baby section", the girl just gasped in shock and walked into the elevator, then, deadpool walked till she said " did you just come back from a Halloween party", deadpool stopped and grinned and turned back to her and said " hey, I'll tell you when daddy comes back home", she grunted and the elevator closed on her before she could say something else to deadpool. He chuckled and walked to his room and started to check his pockets for his key then, remembered he didn't lock the door and opened the door and walked closing the door and sighed looking around his room looking for something to do. Deadpool walked in and then, started to make chimichangas and put them in the refrigerator for later and then deadpool walked to his couch and grabbed his phone from inside and checked his messages. Nothing. Deadpool sighed and threw his phone from behind him and grabbed the remote also inside the couch and turned in on to a random channel that showed a hair commercial and then, he fell asleep.