Chapter 3

As you walked to your appointment which was ten blocks away you couldn't help but think about the mercenary or deadpool, whatever he called himself. Was he trying to be sarcastic when he saved you or, did he do it just to prove how much of a hero he wants everyone to see him as? And why did he tell you to call him? Sometimes you felt like no one could give you an answer to the questions you say like, a cake with no frosting. You saw the building to where your appointment was with mr. Gray, a special doctor that helped with ( you decide what the doctor will help you with) you went inside an went to the front office and asked for mr. Gray the counter lady just looked at you and pointed to a door on the right you thanked her and walked to the door. When you went in you saw mr. Gray on his desk looking at some papers on his desk when he saw you he said " come in", you smiled and sat on the chair in front of him placing your case on the side of the chair. You said " hello mr. Gray I am here for that appointment... We talked on the phone awhile ago", he laughed and said " oh your y/n, sorry for not recognizing you... Well come this way", he got up from his chair and went into the room you grabbed your suitcase and followed after him. I wonder why he didn't remember me, maybe cause of all the people he has to deal with, you thought. After your appointment, you grabbed your phone from your pocket and tried to call your mom to tell her that you were fine and you were on your way home till, someone slipped a hand to your mouth you looked around you saw three guys in black masks pulling you to a van the driver was telling them to hurry up. They threw you in the van, the last thing you saw was the man slamming the door.