Chapter 1

The days grew and grew and grew. A mercenary has been roaming the streets but, for you it was another superhero trying to make people believe there was hope for this city. It was saturday afternoon and all that was going through your head was how the heck you were going to make it to your appointment which you were late for. You ran out of your apartment with cloths that were something you just put on and your face covered in no makeup and you hair was a mess. But, whatever, you called a taxi and got in throwing your case in not caring if it got scratched," downtown and quick", the driver just nodded like whatever. During the drive, you tried to fix yourself up," excuse me, sir can you face the mirror in the back please", he looked at you through the mirror and gave a sigh and faced it to you. You looked at him and focused on your face, till the driver pushed the brakes and you hit you head on the mirror thing. You through your hair back and said in rage at the driver," what the heck was that", he said in a surprised face," it wasn't me it's the car in the front of me", you looked to see a person on car in front of you with a gun and he looked angry. As you stared in shock the driver opened his door and ran out saying," I'm out", you yelled," scaredy cat", you opened your door leaving your case in the car. The guy was just yelling random things like he was an immortal and all of us should die because of are actions, stuff that didn't make sense. As You watched and not knowing what to do he got off the car and started walking toward you with the gun pointing straight to your head, You stood there till his gun was to your forehead. He said," what's the matter with you... Aren't you scared or something, I could blow your brains out", he grinned and started to look up and down at you. You looked at him in disgust and said,"creep", he looked at you and said," you tough but, still such a waste". Then, you heard yelling," put your hands in the air or someone gonna die". You looked toward the voice and saw him.