Chapter 8

As you followed deadpool you wondered if your mom would get mad at you and maybe ground you from going out alone again. Deadpool went to the elevator and you did too he pressed the button to the lobby and said " so where do you live", you looked at him in a serious face and said " you really think I am going to tell you where I live", he looked at you harshly and said " ok, ok you don't have to be rude about it though... At least tell me where to drop you off or something", you frowned and said " well you haven't the nicest person I have met since I barely know you", he grinned an said " that makes two of us", you groaned and crossed your hands he just chuckled. The elevator door opened and he walked out and you followed him out the door and he said " you want anything else before I drop you off", you stood there and said " I would like to get something for my mom... Tomorrow is her birthday so", he smiled and said " ok I'll take you to the store and said " thanks", you and him got into the car and drove off. He turned the radio in and put it in 94.5 and it was playing "pain" by three days grace. He started to rock out to the song and you said " you like rock", he looked at you and said " please don't tell me your into that pop music junk", you laughed and said " ugh don't even talk about that it rots my brain... This right here is real music", he chuckled and said " well I guess we have something in common", you smiled and said " I guess we do".