Part 25 - Wedding

1k views? You guys, I'm speechless. Thank you so much!! Here's another part. Oh yeah and one thing. It's gonna be your decision. I don't really know if anybody read this but if yes: you have two options. First is that next part is gonna be the final one. Second is that I can write a bit more :). It's up to you. Enjoy ^.^
—————————————————————

(Delirious POV)
I was waiting for Mini to come out with sight locked on my watch.

"Dude... you finally ready?" I asked like for a million time.

"Y-yeah. So what do you think?" He opened the door and I smiled at him.

He was wearing a tuxedo and everything was fitting. He looked hot and cute at the same time. I tied his tie and scanned him one more time.

"Sweet. You look amazingly," I stated with smile on my face.

He nervously smiled and took a deep breath.

"Thanks, man. Have you seen Tyler?" He asked and I shook my head.

"Not yet. But I'm pretty sure he's getting ready as well. I'm so happy for both of you, truly."

After my words he hugged me tightly.

"Thank you! I'm nervous as shit."

I pulled away and smiled.

"Don't be. It will be perfect, I promise. Gonna go find a seat, love you," I said and he nodded his head.

I walked out of his room to met a brown eyes. Evan was leaning against the wall with his Armani clothes on and just by looking at him, I got turn on.

"Hi," he greeted me with a smirk on his face.

He knows what he does to me, that motherfucker. I can't give myself to him this time. I finally need his words about us.

"Hey. Tyler is ready?" I asked and started to walk out, where the ceremony was taking place.

He grabbed my wrist and pulled me back to him. I bumped into his body. He didn't wait any more second and pressed his lips on my. I completely melted into that kiss, and once he asked for an entrance I let him. At that moment, when his hand drifted down on my ass I snapped out of it.

I quickly pulled away and moved back from him, gasping for air. Once again I came to my senses.

"Stop it," I whisper- growled in frustration and checked if Mini or Tyler is going to come out from their rooms.

He did a few steps towards me, putting his hands on my hips and pulling me closer to his body.

"What's wrong?" He asked slowly and I frowned.

"Do you have ten reasons, Evan?" I asked firmly, truly forcing myself to stay focused with him being so close.

He took a deep breath and sighed.

"Not yet."

My heart skipped a beat when I released he couldn't find proper reasons to not be with me. I felt happy all of the sudden.

There is no more excuses then. He can't fight it and we can finally be together.

"So that means you and I can be a thing?" I asked with a smile.

"I... I don't know."

His words stopped my heart and I frowned, pushing him away from me.

"You don't know?" I asked again more pissed off.