Part 7 - Small room

I'm really enjoying writing this story. And I appreciate you! This time I decided to switch it with MiniCat. If you want H2OVanoss you have to wait a bit longer. I'm so sorry but I'm heading to the Switzerland, so expect next part in 4 days. Thank you for understanding. Enjoy ^.^
——————————————————

(Tyler POV)
I really tried not to look at him all the time. My phone vibrated one more time. I silently sighed and looked at the display.

V: Are you already fucking him?

I rolled my eyes after reading message from Vanoss.

"And Tyler is doing same thing. Tell them." I quickly looked up to see everyone staring at me.

I gulped and smiled.

"Uhm... yeah, sure, absolutely," I mumbled and MiniLadd grinned.

"See? You don't have to worry about me, mum."

I'm wondering if he knows about my feelings towards him. He has to fucking know. I'm behaving like a complete idiot in front of him. I even accepted his family meeting only to support him. Craig, why do you have to look so sexy? Tell me. And your lips looks kissable, even your hands could do amazing job.

I was immediately turned on and my phone vibrated again.

V: Get em boy! Oh and take a picture of his perfectly shaped ass. Wanna compere to the others.

I had to go. I had to calm myself down, needed fresh air, as I started to imagine naked Craig.

"Excuse me," I whispered, stood up and fast walked from that room.

I pulled my phone up and frowned.

T: Motherfucker calm your hormones. Grab nearest person, fuck her or him, and let me be! My boner is bigger then the Eiffel Tower, and I'm still with his family, fucker.

"Tyler? You ok?" I looked at Craig with racing heart.

"Yeah," I replied and looked another direction.

My phone vibrated again.

"I know my family can be rough sometimes and I'm really sorry that you have to suffer for me." He put his hand on my shoulder and I sensed my member twitching.

I heard opening door. Mini grabbed me by the arm and locked us inside small room. I looked at him with confusion.

"What are you doing?" I whispered and release he was close to me. Really close.

"I don't want to talk with them again. Not now, at least," he responded and slightly peeked through small hole.

As he bended over I had perfect angle to see his ass. At that moment I lost will to hold back from him. I grabbed him ass and spanked him. He screamed in surprise and I laughed.

"What are you doing?" He whisper and I smirked.

"I don't want to talk with them again. Not now, at least," I repeated his words.

I turned him to face me, took his head into my hands and finally kiss him. He wasn't pushing me away. It was the perfect moment, exactly how I imagined. My heart was racing and I felt butterflies in my stomach. We both melted into that kiss and I wanted more.

"T-Tyler??" He mumbled and I kissed him on both cheeks.

"I want you," I let out in whisper and he slowly nodded his head.

"Take me then," he whispered seductively.

He turned his back to me and slightly bended, putting hands on the wall to support himself.

"Are you sure?" I asked in a shock.

He turned his head to me and smiled.

"Show me your best side, Tyler."

I couldn't resist. The way he said my name, the way he looked at me. I helped us get rid of the pants. I slowly rubbed my tip around his asshole and heard his silent moans. I was already hard.

"You really sure?" I whispered again.

"Fuck me already big boy!"

I thrust into him and we both let moan leave our mouth. I gasped for air. That feeling was the best. He was made just for me. I pulled it out and thrust once more harder. He moaned louder and I felt so good.

"Harder... please... faster... fuck me!" He was whispering and I did what he asked for.

"Craig? Tyler? Where the hell are they?" I heard his mum near our door.

"I heard them somewhere around here," said his aunt.

I was so scared, my heart was racing, but I didn't want to stop. I pinned Mini to the wall and put my hand on his mouth to shut him up, while I fastened my action. I bit his neck to lower my moans, and to ease my hormones.

"Cum with me, babe," I whispered to his ear and licked it. He slowly nodded his head and his moans was louder.

I cum inside him, while he made a bit mess on the wall. I slowly stepped away from him, he turned to me with grin. He hugged me tightly.

"I love you," I whispered and looked down at him.

"And I love you, big boy."

I kissed him on the head.

"You don't even know how long I have been waiting for this moment," he whispered and my heart skipped a beat. We slowly kissed again.

"I have been waiting longer time, trust me. We should get back to your family," I stated and sighed.

"Or they can wait a bit longer," he said and licked his lips with lust in his eyes.

"What are you pointing at?" I asked confused, as he was getting on his knees.

"Second round, baby."