Part 4 - Phone call

Hey again. I'm really flattered how this story is doing. I appreciate it. Well enjoy ^.^
——————————————————

(Vanoss POV)
I smiled as I saw both of them on the ice. They really looked happy and I was feeling like a proud father. I couldn't teach him how to be the professional hockey player, but at least I taught him not to fall on the ice that much.

I saw them kissed here and there and I recalled the memory from our kissing. I felt weird knowing that I kinda liked kissing him.

They ended their date in the passionate kiss, as Jason walked away, Delirious ran to me giggling like a small child. He stormed to me and sat down.

"You're like a bitch being in the heat, dude," I teased him with smile.

"I don't fucking care. He's super awesome. And man... that muscles under the shirt. I'm like living my own dream," he continued.

"I wish you that. I'm so proud of you! So am I done with that stupid teaching?" I asked and nodded.

"Yes, sir. I'm fully trained. Guys called. They want us to meet, you up for that?" He asked me and I smiled back.

"Sure."

We both went to bowling, where our friends was. I was really happy to see them again.

"Well we have to make groups of two," said Nogla and I quickly scanned how many of us were there.

"Easy, bitch. Me and Mini, you and Lui, Vanoss and Delirious." I looked at Tyler with smirk.

So here is your plan, huh? Poor Craig. He has no idea that you have a crush on him. Just look at you.

We started to play and have fun but somewhere in the half of our session Jason called Delirious, and I had to play the rest of the game alone.

"Who is he talking with so long?" Lui asked curiously and I smiled.

"His new boyfriend."

"He has boyfriend? That's fast. Emily dumbed him two weeks ago, didn't she?" Mini pointed out and I nodded my head.

That means he didn't date her. Never.

"How long we're gonna wait for that fat ass? The game is over already, " asked Tyler.

"Just go, I'll wait," I responded.

"You sure?"

"Yeah you fuckers. Just go," I said with grin.

"Say our goodbyes then."

I watch them leave and sight. I glanced over him. He was still talking on the phone, licking a lollipop. My mind went wild.

He looks really hot. And that tongue... and that sucking. I'm wondering what he could do with that? Am I really turned on by seeing him?

And then it hit me and I was smiling like a victorious. I waited for him next hour until he came to me.

"I'm so sorry, dude. Jason's called," he apologized and I nod my head.

We walked home and I had to listen his talking about Jason.

"So when is your next date?" I asked cheerfully, when we stood in front of his house.

"Monday evening," he replied with giggles. I began my plan.