Part 3 - Date

Hi. I want to thank you again for reading this. I know this will be slightly different then my other stories. I'll see where this story will go. Enjoy ^.^
————————————————————

(Delirious POV)
I was walking from one corner of the room to another and had a feeling that my beating heart is the only sound I could hear.

"Calm down, cowboy," grinned at me Evan and turned another page of his magazine.

Nervousness took over my body. I grabbed his magazine from his hands to get his attention.

"Calm down? Calm down?! You should be helping me, giving me advices and not reading this..." I started to shout and looked what was Evan even reading.

"Playboy?! I'm in the crisis and you're reading Playboy?" I continued.

He smirked and get his magazine back.

"First of all this magazine has really nice pictures. Second of all you're fine. Just take a deep breath. Nice, that's it. Slowly breath out, good boy."

I sat down on the sofa and had a feeling that the world around me is spinning. My heart was racing and I started to shiver.

"I can't do that! Evan... I can't."

I heard his sigh, and then I saw him, as he hunkered down to level of my eyes. He put his hands on my.

"Don't worry. It'll be fine, promise. You just talk, as you talked with him in the restaurant yesterday, and everything is gonna be a-okay. He likes you, Delirious. Now stop being such a bitch and make me proud." He stood up and I slowly nodded my head.

He's right. I'm not gonna fuck anything tonight. We'll talk, laugh, and kiss. Does his lips taste as good as Evan's?

We both heard a knock on the door and Evan smiled at me.

"Have fun."

I stood up and answered the door. Jason looked so sexy. He was wearing blue checked shirt and black tight jeans. I bit my lip as I saw him.

Damn, he looks hot! And that smile? I'm melting. How could I get that lucky with him?

"Hi Jason," greeted Evan and stood next to me.

"Hi, is it ok to steal your sexy boy here?" He asked and I felt I was gonna faint soon.

"Sure, he's ready then ever." With that Evan lightly pushed me against Jason and I cursed him under my nose.

I silently followed Jason to his car and got in. I didn't know where we were heading, but at that point I didn't even care. I was with him and that was all that mattered for me. All the way to our destination Jason was talking with someone on the phone. I understood that it was somebody from his work.

We arrived to the Italian restaurant in the center of the town. We got out of the car and went inside.

"How was your day?" He asked me to fill that silence between us, after we sat down.

I nervously started to twirl my thumbs and smiled.

"Sweet. And yours?" I heard his laughter and my heart was racing.

"Was thinking about you, a lot," he said firmly and I was already blushing.

I hid my face behind the menu list and tried to stop my beating heart.

"Good evening," greeted us a young waitress.

"What do two gentlemen want?" She asked with smile.

I put down the menu list and looked at Jason.

"Two pizzas. Number 16 and 31. And for drinking we want white wine."

Oh no! I hate white wine. Why can't we have the champagne as yesterday? Or red wine.

"Right away." With that she left us.

I smiled at Jason and tried to calm myself down.

We had quiet a nice evening. We laughed and joked around and I was slowly feeling something for that man. A little, very little, feeling.

We were standing in front of my house. He was so sweet to escort me to my door. I was nervous, my heart was racing and I hoped he would to the first move. I tried to remember how did I kissed Evan to be that good again.

He moved closer to me and this time I didn't move away. I looked at his eyes as he bend to my face and kissed me. I instinctively ran my fingers through his hair and he pulled me closer to his body. I started to lose control over my mind. We needed air, and he pulled away with warm smile on his face.

"I hope to see you this Saturday. We can ice skate," he whispered and licked my ear.

With that he walked away and I was frozen.

Oh no! That means I have to skate. I hate ice, I hate it! Oh my... he's so hot. I think I'm the happiest person on the planet right now.

I unlocked the door and walked to my house. I kicked off my shoes and couldn't stop smiling like an idiot.

I have to call Evan! I have to tell him everything!

Cheerfully I grabbed the phone and called my best friend.

"Yeah?" He said and I imagine that smile on his face.

"Man I'm so happy. That was fucking awesome! We talked and laughed and kissed." He laughed after my sentence.

"Sweet. That sounds like a fairytale. I'm happy for you both."

"Thank you! And guess what... he didn't run away from me after I kissed him!" I shouted proudly.

"You're my hero."

"Thanks! Although... I need more of your precious help, dude."

"What does that suppose to mean?" He asked confused.

"Well... so you know that Jason is your friend from hockey. And as a hockey player he likes to ice skating. And I'm just a normal human being with hate for getting on that ice."

"I know. I'll die, before you tell me what the fuck you want from me. Tell me the point, not a story."

"Fine, fine, geez Evan you should fuck somebody soon. That tension in you makes your grumpy," I teased him with laughter.

"I'm gonna fuck you if you don't tell me what do you want from me."

"Sure. I need you to teach me how to ice skate."

"No problem," he replied and I sighed.

"Till Saturday," I added carefully.

There was a longer pause and I heard only his breath.

"Saturday? You crazy? It's in three days."

"But Evan! You're my teacher, my hero, my everything. Pretty please... you can just teach me how to not embarrass myself." I used my puppy voice on him.

"Fine, you motherfucker."