Part 5 - Second lecture

Hello :). Just letting you guys know there is gonna be pause for a few days. I'm preparing myself for concert in Switzerland. Enjoy ^.^
—————————————————

(Delirious POV)
I had to turn off that phone call. My mind went absolutely wild. The way how he whispered my name, or how he described everything he would do to me. I was turned on and so much ashamed of it.

My friend down there was in slight pain and I had to help him. I let the growl of frustration let my mouth and opened some porn to jack off.

I fucking hate you Evan!

The next day I slowly walked to my best friend's house. I wasn't really sure what was gonna happen and nervousness took control over my body.

I won't go there. I'll write him that I'm ill. That's it. Damn, it won't be that hard. I'm gonna listen what he wants to do to help me. I don't wanna mess anything up with Jason.

I knocked on the door and waited. He opened the door and I waved in greeting.

"Hey, come on in," he grinned at me and I smiled.

He led me upstairs to his room and I sat down on the bed.

"You want something?" He asked.

"I want you to help me! What am I gonna do about that? I can't sleep with him," I mumbled with panic in my voice.

Why am I such a fucker? I don't want to loose him. Jason is really great guy and I like him. Maybe I should let him go. For his own sakes.

"I was talking about some drinks or food, but ok. Take a deep breath. We're gonna make out now."

"What?" I squeaked and he laughed.

"It's completely normal. Just a kiss kiss and touch touch."

Is he crazy? Make out with him

"B-but you're my friend. I'm supposed to do that with my boyfriend or girlfriend. Not with my best friend."

"Yes, but you don't wanna loose Jason, do you? Now relax. I'm gonna teach you the best way."

"I-I don't want to loose him. But I can't make this things with y-you. It's to much for you to do. I don't wanna be bother o-or anything."

My heart was racing and I was totally frozen. I watched how he put both hands on the bed next to my hips and leaned closer. I stopped breathing, I stopped thinking, just watched his brown eyes getting closer and closer to me.

"Evan," I whispered with my last will to resist.

He smirked and brushed his lips against my. He licked my bottom lip. Through my body ran electrical pulses and I gasped for air. After that his tongue met my. I moaned in pleasure.

Something inside me raised and it took control over my body. I wasn't really thinking straight and everything, I was doing, wasn't going through my mind. I ran with my fingers through his hair, grabbed them firmly and pulled him closer to the kiss.

He slowly pushed me to the bed and pulled away from kiss. He moved from my lips to my neck and I arched my back along with moan. He laughed and quickly put his two fingers into my mouth.

"Shh... I have a neighbors."

I wasn't really listening to him. I licked his fingers and sucked them, and couldn't stop moaning. It was first time that somebody touched my body like that. I was on fire. I wanted more. I wanted to feel his skin on my, I wanted touched his body, pulled him closer that could be, let him and me be one.

He pulled away and I frowned. He slowly touched my face. I noticed lust in his eyes.

Why did he stop?

He took off his shirt, and I couldn't stop staring at his buffed chest and stomach. He kissed me again and our tongues started to dance. I moved my hands from his hair to his back. It was so soft on touch. I wanted to feel him. I pushed him away from me and in a few seconds was on top.

He smirked and put one hand behind his head to support it. I took of my shirt, and playfully run my fingers through his stomach and chest up and down. It was so fascinating.

"I think it's time for next move," he said.

"Next move?" I asked slowly, as I gained a strength to speak again.

"Blowjob."

My heart stopped beating. I felt my blood in my cheeks.

Blowjob? Like sucking his dick? Could I do it? I want to make Evan happy. No! I want to make Jason happy.

"F-fine. But tell me if I do something wrong," I whispered and moved to his jeans.

"Of course."

I unzipped his pants and slowly pulled them down. I recalled the scenes from porn. With smile on my face, I pulled down his black boxers. My eyes widened by that length. He was already hard.

"Fine. Gently grab him and rub him." I quickly glanced over him and looked back to his pride.

I took it in my hands and slowly move it up and down.

"That's it, slowly and lightly in the beginning..."

I didn't wait for any of his instruction. I licked it by its all length and swallowed it deeply.

"Fuck!" He moaned and I was really proud of myself, when he arched his back.

I started to enjoy it. I bopped my head up and down, sucked it, licked it, and noticed, how he grabbed sheets underneath us.

"God dammit.... fuck!" He continued moaning and I fastened my action.

I sensed how he arched his back.

"Jonathan!" And with that name in moan he came right into my mouth.

First moments I wanted to gag, so some of that liquid poured down on my chin, but I really liked that taste and I swallowed it all. After that I swiped the rest with my fingers and licked it. I looked at Evan and saw his closed eyes.

Was I bad? Why isn't he talking? I thought he was gonna be proud.

"How was it? Was I too fast? Too hard?" I asked a bit concerned.

It took him a few minutes before he spoke again.

"It was fine," he mumbled and I felt really hurt.

I know I'm not professional, but I thought it was good, not just fine. Evan is too much picky.

"Will that be enough for Jason?" I asked

He opened his eyes and sat down, scratching back of his head.

"Well... few times to train, but yeah."

I hugged him tightly cheerfully.

"Thank you! I am gonna be better next time."