Marilyn

"Y/N  WAKE YOUR LAZY ASS UP ITS ALREADY 1 IN THE AFTERNOON" my mom yelled from down stairs.
"Fuck" I sighed and rolled my eyes. I was having a really good dream, I rolled over and tried really hard to remember it so I could finish it. After a while I got up to shower.

I walked to the bathroom and started the shower, since it takes 5ever for the water to get hot I go back to my room to pick out clothes for today. Looking through all my black jeans I finally find my favorite black skinny jeans and a black twenty one pilots tank with a red flannel. I took my clothes to the bathroom and steam was flooding out of the shower. Perfect. I thought.

At school I don't give a shit if I look dead cause i don't need to impress any of those fuckers, except Ethan I always tried to impress him until about two years ago when I realized he doesn't give 2 shit about anything or anyone, so I gave up. But I try my best to do a winged eyeliner and after three fails i say fuck it and just do simple mascara and eyeliner. Now shoes. hmm vans or chuck Taylor's, It's a tough choice. But I go with vans and head down stairs.

It's Sunday and there's not much to do so I decide to go to the mall, they have a pretty rad arcade there. I go down stairs and my moms in the kitchen watching cooking tutorials.
"Hey Is it okay if I go to the mall"
"Yeah sure, be safe!"
"Thanks! Love you!" I say as I'm leaving.I gret my skate board from the backyard and skate there. Walking it's like a 30 minutes but if I skate it's like 17 (I've times times it before)

At the mall

I was heading out of hot topic after I just bought another band t-shirt when I turned around I saw Ethan. I had butterflies in my stomach which wasn't unusual but it was different this time more like my stomach was doing cartwheels i tried to do what I specialized at, being I nvisible, but the one time I don't want him to notice me he does.
"Hey y/n" he tapped on my shoulder

Shit fml

"Oh hey Ethan!"

"What are you doing here?"

"Oh nothing just tryin to pass time and see if anything catches my eye, what are you doing here?"

"Well nothing to be honest just tryin to pass some time too I guess"

"Cool" I nodded trying to pretend everything was cool.

"Um wanna grab something to eat?" He said pointing to the food court which was to my left and his right
"Sure," I said "Get a table I'll meet you there, I gotta take shit I'll be back" why you fucking loser why would you say that!!!! I fucking hate my self.

"Haha okay" he smiled but I think he was just being nice and didn't want to embarrass me. In the bathroom I look myself in the mirror "listen here bitch I don't know what your problem is but you better pull yourself together! It's just Ethan you guys are friends, SO ACT LIKE IT-" right after I said that last part a lady walked out of one of the stalls. Fml. I gave her a half smile then Walked out as quickly as I could.

I looked for Ethan and he was looking down at his phone at a little table in a corner so I walk over and sat with him
"So what do you feel like having" he said
"I don't know, what about you"
"I was thinking either panda or Tacobell"
"Sounds good, mmm I think I'm in the mood for panda"

After we ate we shopped around a little bit, and he came with me to all the stores I like but I'm sure he'd rather not be in. At the moment we were in Charlotte Russe and I was looking through the shorts and he was awkwardly looking through t-shirts.
"40$ for shorts!?" I said holding up a pair "fuck.that." I said putting them back he chuckles at my comment

We walk out and pass a couple of other stores then he tell me he'll be right back
"Okay have fun" I say
"Totally" he says then races off In The direction we came from after 10 I start to get impatient. If this bitch left me here Ima fuck him up when I see him, then he's running back to me with a Charlotte Russe bag "here" he says handing me the back and breathing just a little heavier then usual
"Ethan you dick I swear if you this what I think it is Ima fight you!" I say then look in the bag and it was the shorts
"You dick if I really wanted them I could've bought them I have money"
"Just shut up and be thankful please. Besides I wanted to see you in them cause you would look hot in them" he said smirking, I rolled my eyes then gave him a hug "thank you"
"Your welcome princess" he said hugging me back which made my blush immensely so I looked away and hope to hell he didn't notice.

"so what do you wanna do now" he asked when we walked out of the mall
"Um well id say we could go to my house, but I hate having guest over because my parents are super embarrassing"
"We could go to my house"
"Are you sure?" I asked
"Of course nobody really gives a fuck at my house"
"Well okay then" I smiled. Truth be told I really wanted to know what kind of people are responsible gor Ethan Gallagher. I grabbed my skate board from the bushes I hid it in and we started walking.

"It's cool that you know how to skate" he said
"Yeah I guess."
"I'm serious, we should go to the skate park sometime"
"Ethan Gallagher! Are you asking me out on a date" I say jokingly
"Well if you want it to be, then it is" he said smiling a little.

Finally were at the front door of his house and he's cheesin like an idiot
"Now you get to see my house"
"I'm excited" I say
"Okay but just so you know my family is... Kind of crazy" he said warning me
"Let's do it I'm ready!"
He smiled and opened the door.

He was right. Some homeless man was asleep on the couch and a little kid that was way to dark to be his brother was coloring on his face and there was two girl fighting in the kitchen.
"Welcome to the Gallagher house hold" he said with his arms spread out wide.
"Um the old guy On the couch is frank..um he's our dad" he said that last part hesitantly.
"And this," he said picking up the little boy "is Liam the youngest"
"He's adorable, looks just like you" I said sarcastically  and he smiled getting the joke. Then we walked in the kitchen and the girls stopped fight and one of them went upstairs.
"This is Fiona my oldest sister"
"Hi, it's nice to meet you"
"Hi! Nice to meet you too" she said happily, completely different attitude from when she was fighting with the girl before.

He took my hand and walked me upstairs to his room which made me a little nervous cause I've never been in a boys room before, well a boy that I actually liked.
"Wanna smoke?" He said digging through a draw
"Yeah sure"

Half an hour later we were laying on the floor listen it g eazy. After the third song he speaks up "a lot of g eazy songs" he said in monotone looking at the ceiling above us
"It's my g eazy playlist" I giggled a little "want me change it?" I asked
"No I love Gerald"
"Good cause i wasn't Gonna change it anyway" I said giggling some more
"Hehe your such an ass" he said to me.
"I guess things are just different now
And yeah, yeah, she knows what I'm thinking now" the song sang.
"Oh I love this song!" I said
"Luckily everything's quicker now
I pour me a drink and I drink it down" I rapped along and he's just starting at my grinning a little
"Room full of boppers then I swing my dick around."
"Wow" Ethan said looking at me Unapprovingly
"What"
"I didn't know you had a dick" he said plainly
"Yeah it's massive wanna see it"
"Totally, we should send each other dick pics sometime"
"Totally!" I said and we both started laughing

"Wanna hear my favorite G-eazy song" he asked me
"Hell yeah, put it on!"
He smiled and put on Marilyn
"BROO love this song!!" I exclaimed
"Really?"
"yes!"
I started to sing the chorus "I, I, I, I want to love you but if it's not riiiiight what can I do" we were sitting up right now and I was getting into the song "everything will be alright, so baby get some sleep tonight" he got into it to because he rapped Gerald's part then it was the hook again and I turned to Ethan and sang her part to him again "I, I, I, I, I, want to love you" I don't know what came over me but next thing I know my hand was on the back of his neck and we were starring each other in the eyes "but if it's not right what can I do" his eyes were like hypnotizing and I couldn't look away "everything will be alright" he bit his lip  and his jaw tensed but I still couldn't stop myself "so baby get some sleep tonight" our noses were almost touching.