Wake n bake

I knocked out last thinking about the pass couple of days with Ethan. I know it's silly and it won't last long and he'll get bored soon but I like the attention I've gotten. When I woke up I looked at my phone it read 4:00 am so I tried to go back to sleep but I couldn't so I got up put clothes on and checked to see if my parents were home my mom was but my dad left for work already, then I pass my brothers room and it's empty they must still be out. so I go down stairs and make some waffles, when finish I check the time again 4:20 I smile "time for a wake n bake" I say to myself.

I got my dog itachi and his leash and I left a little note in the table for my mom.
Good morning, I took the dog for a walk don't worry I'm okay
Love you.

It was summer and the morning air was cool and the sun was just barley peeking out when I stepped out side. I start down the road to my favorite smoke spot, it's a little park on top of a hill not very far, it's nice, especially in the mornings. As I'm walking toward the sunrise I start thinking about Ethan again, and about how we tease each other and how cute he was when he asked for my number. I wish I gave it to him because I want to talk to him right now. Just when I say that itachi stopped and looks up so I look to see what it is and I see a silhouette coming towards us and my heart beats a little Faster cause i forgot my knife and this isn't the best neighbor hood in the world. suddenly I start to panic but at least I have itachi with me and he's a pretty big scary looking dog. I get lost in my thoughts looking at my dogs back when I realize the person is very close and I'm holding itachi back so he doesn't jump on the person, then the person calls my name.

"hey!" When I look up I realize who is was "oh hi Ethan, what are doing out so early"
"Haha for me it's late. I'm walking home"
"Oh" speak if the devil, I was just thinking about him but I'm not gonna tell him that of course "what are you doing out?"
"I woke up really early and decided to take my dog for a walk and have a smoke sesh"
"Cool. Is it a boy or a girl" he said referring to itachi "a boy, his names itachi" I said "hi puppy" he said petting his head "hey do you wanna join me? I have enough for you too" I asked
"Yeah I'm down" he said smiling and we started walking down the street.

"so were you walking back from" I asked
"A party"
"Oh, was it fun"
"Yeah it was fine" we finally got to the park and I tied itachi to the bench we sat at "but it gets boring pretty fast"
"Bet you wished I was there" I said jokingly and he smiles at me
"Yeah you probably would've made it more fun" I finally finished rolling and I lit the joint. "Why don't you take a break from partying and just do you for while" I said then took a hit and started coughing then I took another hit and passed it him "I don't know, I guess I just figured I'd be even more bored if I stopped going" he said between hits then passed it back "well there's a lot of other ways to occupy your time, me personally I watch a lot of tv and read books" I said laughing a little
"Do you ever go to party's" he asked
"Yeah sometimes but not that often cause like you said it gets old, but when i do go I mostly always have fun" he nodded then says with a smile "you should come party with me sometime"
"Yeah someday" I smiled the joint was just about done and I flick it away.

we just sit in silence, but not an awkward silence it was nice, the sun just barley half way up the sky a beautiful pinkish-orange that fades into a purple-blue color it's nice, this moment is nice I wish this moment could last forever it's like something out of a movie.

I wonder what he's thinking I look at him and he turns his head and looks at me and we're starring at each other for a moment then I feel my cheeks blushing at I look away quickly and I see him smirking from the corner of my eye then he looks at itachi who's laying down next to my feet "so what kind of dog is he" he asked . I clear my throats
"Um he's a hybrid, he's part wolf and part husky. We don't know what kind of husky though"
"No way! He's a wolf!" He says excitedly "yep" I say proudly "does he ever howl on full moons?"
"Haha no, but I think they do make him more wild though"
"That's hella rad" he said impressed.

then it got quiet again. I bit my lip and took a deep breath "can I see you phone"
"Why"
"Can I just see it please" I grinned but felt a little embarrassed. When he gives me his phone I put my number in
"There, now you have my number" I said as I handed it back to him. I put a bunch of heart eye emojis in my contact name, when he looked at it he smiled "cool" I looked at the time it was already 6:30 am "damn welp I got to go,later man" I said getting and untying itachis leash "well we live in the same direction so I'll walk with you until we part ways" I smiled and nodded my head "okay"

"Your fun to hang out with ya know that" he said after a while of silence "aw thanks, your not so bad either kid" I joked. "wanna hang out tomorrow" and for some reason I started laughing "that wasn't a joke why are you laughing" he said trying to be serious but I could see a hint of a smile "I know" I said between laughs "I can't stop though" still laughing and now he's laughing with me "oh my gosh are you really that high right now" he said laughing with me and I couldn't even talk I had to wrap itachis leash around my hand multiple times because I was afraid I might let go "holy shit I need water!" He said still laughing but not as hard "me too, come to my house you can have a drink"
"I thought you didn't trust me" he teased "yeah well you're alright I guess" I joked we finally made it to my neighborhood "wait this is not the same neighborhood you turned down when we walked home together yesterday or the day before "yeah um I just went into random neighborhoods so you wouldn't know where I lived" I said giggling some more "are you serious? Your so dumb" he said laughing.

When we got to my house i walked in first and put my finger on my mouth telling him to be quiet I let go of itachi and he ran to his water bowl I looked around and my mom was still sleeping so we walked in the kitchen and I grabbed two bottles of water from the fridge and we both chugged em Down "ah Cotten mouths a bitch" he said when he finished his water "true" I said I only made it a little more then half way "thanks for the water" he said "sure thing friend" we talked a little bit more then we heard my mom wake up and I told him to leave "be safe" I said as he walked out "I'm a big boy I can take care of myself" he smiles "still this is a shitty neighborhood be careful" he waved and left I shit the door. I walked upstairs and lauded down there was still butterflies in my stomach. I fell asleep quickly.

Wuzz up guys! This chapter is really long and pretty lame but oh 🐋🐋🐋

Also I took that pic up there ^😏😏