Number

I seen him in the cafeteria the next day with his friends, I wanted to talk to him make sure he wasn't still booty tickled about yesterday, but like I said I'm very shy and didn't want to talk to him in front of his friends so I took a deep breath and walked over to where he was sitting. I sat down on the side his friends were on and turned to them looked em deadass in the eye and said "leave" as blunt and emotionless as possible but my heart was beating hella fast I thought I might have an anxiety attack "what the fuck, who the hell are you" one of them said and I looked at Ethan, he looked some what amused rolled his eyes to them and nodded them away "whatever, later man" the friend said and they all got up "what do you want"
"To say sorry"
"For?"
"Yesterday, I didn't mean to be rude or bitchy, just you can never be to caution in this day and age ya feel"
"Yeah it's cool I understand" he said with genuine understanding "especially for someone as attractive as my self" I said with a hair flip "HA okay" he said smiling and shoving another bite of that God  offal cafeteria food in his mouth "whatever helps you sleep at night sweetheart"
"your really rude"
"So are you"
"Yes only on Tuesdays though" I said with a little smile
"you were rude yesterday and it was Thursday" he said smirking back
"we've been over this child. I was not rude just being cautious. Leave it to a boy to take my cautiousness as being rude." I said rolling my eyes half joking  "I guess. Can you leave now your annoying"
"What ever enjoy your gross food and suck a sick while your at it" I said
"why don't you" he said back
"maybe I will"
"Why don't you sick mine" what?
"I didn't know you had one but I'll keep it in mind thanks" was the best I could come up with then got up and walked away he was smiling and laughing a little as he watched me leave
~~
After school as soon as I walked out Ethan was right by my side again.
"Is this going to be a regular thing now"
"Maybe, if you want it to be"
I smiled a little bit "what do you want Gallagher WITH AN H"
"Hey why don't you shut the fuck up" he said kinda defensively but new I he was joking and I just smiled
"So is there a reason you wanted to stalk me today or you just wanted to be in my presence which I totally get cause I'm fucking amazing but it's kinda creepy Gallagher" I teased
"Actually yes I wanted to ask you something"
"Your not getting your pencil back" I said matter a factly
"No it's not about that. But trust me I will get my pencil back"
"Mm sure Jan. What you want kid" I say he's looking at the ground and his cheeks look a little pink. is he nervous? "Can I have your number" he said quickly, oh my fucking gosh he's so cute "mmm I'll.. Think about it" I said teasing
"what so your not gonna give it to me" he looked kinda frustrated
"why not" he asked
"Umm because I don't trust you" I said with a wink and turned the corner into another random neighborhood, he smiles cause he new I was teasing.
~~
After wondering around for a little before actually going home I jumped in the shower and put on some more comfy clothes put music on and started reading my book but I couldn't focus cause I just kept thinking about Ethan. Man fuck that dumbass I don't even know why I'm thinking about him. Yes I do. It's cause he's hot and you like him and he's paying attention to you. Yeah you right.
I know I am.
Am I really having this conversation with myself ?
Yea you are.