Pencil

Monologue

I was walking down the hallways of the shit place we call a school. I was heading to my class when I seen Ethan the schools "bad boy" but seems like he try's to hard if you ask me, not that anyone did because this is a monologue  but anyway that's how it started, how I fell in love with that stupid boy. I mean yeah I had a tiny crush on him before but he was the hot bad boy in school every one had a crush on him. I mean I fell for him hard.
~~~
He was spray painting the lockers "gallagers bitch" this dumb ass boy spelled his own name wrong. I normally wouldn't talk to him outta the blue like this but I was feeling bold today. He dropped a pencil "hey" I said and tapped on his shoulder "what the hell do you want" he said it rudely "I was gonna say you dropped your pencil" I said sticking it out to him "oh," he reached for it but I pulled it back before he could grab it and He gave me a dirty look "but since your an asshole Ima keep it," I said giving a sly smile and he grinned just barley then went back to the dirty look "also you spelled you name wrong dumb ass" he looks at his graffiti on the lockers confused and I turn and walk away. "Gallagher!" I hear the principle yell it made me giggle as I walked to my last class. I'm normally a very shy person but sometimes like today just for a moment I'm able to over come my shyness and step out of my comfort zone and do stuff like talk shit to the hot bad boy at school. I was thinking about what had happened in the hallway all class (i know lame) but when you have no life it's the little things. Finally it was over and I was out of the school house as soon as I walked through the doors Ethan was right by my side like he came outta nowhere "hey" he said "what the hell, were you waiting for me?"
"No I was just sitting there and you happen to come out and I happen to want to talk to you about something" "mmm sure Jan" I say sarcastically and laughing "what?"
"Nothing Gallagher"
"okay, um, hey how do you know my name?"
"Bro we've gone to the same school for four years now" I said and he looked genuinely surprised "no shit!?"
"Yep"
"I didn't know that, I mean I never noticed you before"
"yeah and you also didn't know how to spell your own name. so if  you don't pay attention to that, I doubt you would've noticed me," he gave me a side glance like really nigga 😑 "but I don't blame you I'm not a  particularly noticeable person so" we've been talking the whole time I've been walking home I dont if he's following me or just lives in the same direction "oh well why do you say that?" He asked "what did you want to talk to me about" I say ignoring his question "what?"
"You said you had something you wanted to talk to me about" he looked like he was thinking "oh yeah, I want my pencil back" he said his whole attitude changes now he looked like a thug trying to rob me, bro chill it's a fucking pencil "really that's it"
"yup"
"hmm lemme think" I said  "nah I like it. I used it in my last class it writes good plus I like the color"
"that's fucked up," he said smiling a bit "I really liked that pencil"
"yeah so do I" I said smiling Back "so are you following me" I say bluntly "no why the hell would I do that?" " because I'm walking home and you've been with me the whole time"
"I live just down the block"
"really?"
"Yup where do you live" this boy out of his damn mind if he thinks Ima tell him where i live, just cause he's hot don't mean I trust him he might try to rob me "haha the fuck I look like I'm not telling you where I live"
"why"
"um cause I just met you"
"you dont trust me"
"um no not really" he looked kinda hurt "wow your a bitch"
"well excuse the fuck outta me for being cautious" he looked irritated I dont give a fuck though I turn a corner not even to my neighborhood just to get away from Ethan "later Dood"  I said he held up the peace sign and kept walking didn't even look at me I felt a little bad cause I guess i hurt his feelings but that's not my problem.